User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do your friends tend to be E's or I's?

I'd say 50/50.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    638 sp/so

Most of my friends are Es. At first one ESFJ wouldn't let me get a word in, but I've learned to adapt.

4 so/sp

Two of my good friends are borderline E/I -- solidly ambiverted. The other handful of friends are introverts.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

3w2 so/sp

This is tricky for me because I have such a wide friend circle. I suppose the ones I've been spending the most time with recently are extroverts. That would be my boyfriend (ENTP) and my roommate (ENFJ), and her boyfriend (ESTJ). But, overall I would say my friends are predominantly either introverted, or very low on the extrovert end of the spectrum. My best friend who I've been close to for 8+ years is an introvert, so are two of my other lasting friends from high school. I would say overall it's probably like 70/30 introverts/extroverts. But in those friend groups I am kind of the "token extrovert". Roommate, boyfriend, and roommate's boyfriend (who is also boyfriend's roommate) are the obvious exception to this.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

All of my close friends are I's. To be honest, I don't know many people, so I have very little to judge off of. I have an ENFP friend who is amazing, but very loud and a bit obtrusive at times. It's overwhelming, and I tend to clam up. When I'm with my introverted buddies, I'm able to be more open and expressive--it's easier to talk, and much less draining. I don't discriminate based on anyone's type, but I most definitely flock towards introverts.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?