• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do your friends tend to be E's or I's?

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, I'd say it depends... My best friends are more Introverts strangely enough but otherwise when I meet with new friends, I get along better in the beginning with Extroverts, especially if we share the same type of humor and sarcasm. But I guess un the end I am more friend sometimes with Introverted people as I'm more of a talking type and I like being in the spotlight ahah ;)