• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] What was/is your nick name?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
As a young child my mum used to call me Sarah Meringue. :)

I used to love Lemon Meringue pie. (i have just put one in the oven to make it lovely and warm. It is now burnt to a crisp. I HATE cooking) :(

People just call me Sas now.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
When my youngest sister was growing up, we called her Tori-Pines, Tori-Pineapple.. I dunno why. :laugh: she doesn't even like pineapple.

I didn't have any true nicknames until my deployment in Iraq, I was always just Krys.. They called me Squirrels over there.. and the Iraqi guys called me lalingi (or however you spell it). It means like.. small orange or tangerine.

I give everyone nicknames though. We have a friend we call Dew, which gives way to all sorts of Dew-drops, Dew-isms, Dew-boyardi, Dehhh... etc. Nicknames are easier for me to remember than someone's actual name for some reason, and I like sticking y/ie at the end of things. I name my dogs and then always call them by their nicknames :laugh:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
When my youngest sister was growing up, we called her Tori-Pines, Tori-Pineapple.. I dunno why. :laugh: she doesn't even like pineapple.

I didn't have any true nicknames until my deployment in Iraq, I was always just Krys.. They called me Squirrels over there.. and the Iraqi guys called me lalingi (or however you spell it). It means like.. small orange or tangerine.

I give everyone nicknames though. We have a friend we call Dew, which gives way to all sorts of Dew-drops, Dew-isms, Dew-boyardi, Dehhh... etc. Nicknames are easier for me to remember than someone's actual name for some reason, and I like sticking y/ie at the end of things. I name my dogs and then always call them by their nicknames :laugh:

Are you a short person who burns easily hence the small orange name? :newwink:

I usually shorten peoples names .. i am so bad for it, i'll recognise a face, but i cant remember the name for the life of me (maybe it is because i think i'll never see them again, lol) My eldest is Id, my other kid is El and my cat is called Flower but we call her floopy, floopy loopy, little miss sunshine, cow cat, floopius copius. Poor bloody thing. :doh: