User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: As children

Very happy, full of joy. Somewhat sociable and a favorite for many. People were prone to jealousy because of my very light and carefree nature.

What artists sing about wanting to be a kid again.

Lol just noticed how this contrasted with my signature.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Bossy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Bossy.
    Same here. I was also weird, immature, and kind of a dick. I've grown up a lot since then, but I'm still kind of an asshole. People seem to like me though, so maybe it doesn't show as much as I think it does.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

MIGGAGWE

Miggagwe is an undiscoverd island. I, [redacted], am the only kid (or grownup) that has seen Miggagwe.

Miggagwe means "the land of beuty", it is called that because every single kind of flower lives there. Kittens play in the meadows. I have seen it all! Unicorns, + dolphins + amazing cretures live there. Palm trees grow on the beaches. Wow-ee!

[drawings of palm trees and flowers]

No people in Miggagwe
    Miggagwe was discoverd
    at 11-17-2007

by [redacted]

The animals know. me + there enimies are my enimies + my enimies are there enimies.
    By EJCC, age 7
    predicting her later conquest of a foreign land

Enemies of meadow kittens, beware.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Abendrot, Kas, JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Liked to write and draw, often expressing a dark sense of humor. Perfectionistic about creations and would hide or throw out those that weren't up to par.

Interested in cat breeds and dangerous wildlife - eventually would develop a tolerance to earthly fangs and escalate to drawing monsters, but alongside slapstick comics. Found comics frustrating to draw because they came up with the story way faster than they could draw the panels, so eventually dispensed with the panels.

Not too interested in babies, but envious of the attention their baby sibling got. Also envious of the good qualities of family members in general, seeing oneself as lacking them.

Took some subconscious pride in being a friendly person in unfriendly corners of the adolescent internet.

Expressed anger only in certain, rigid contexts but not in others - but that's what you get when both GAD and peer sexual harassment are early onset, not a type.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    By EJCC, age 7
    predicting her later conquest of a foreign land

Enemies of meadow kittens, beware.
    This reminds me of one of those letters we wrote in school that was supposed to be mailed back to us in 15 years or so. Mine went like:

"Dear Future Alaska,

I don't know what to write, so here is a drawing of two monkeys swordfighting.

[insert slapdash drawing here]

Regards,

Alaska"
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes EJCC, JAVO liked this post

Wei 18 - Sie 39 agentwashington's Avatar
    MBTI
    mbti
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    SNL None

I remember having a stuffed toy cat which was about 30 cm tall. I saw it, fell in love with it, and then begged my parents for it if I passed the swimming test, which I did, with silver.

I later found a miniature version of it in Japan, but better crafted and more expensive. So now I have it back home. Kitty Junior Lives On.

I loved dinosaurs. There was this vendor that gave out toys with drinks, so I bought from him a lot and he gave me free stuff.
    "You’re on Earth. There’s no cure for that."
    — Samuel Beckett, Endgame

“This world is beautiful. People can love each other and live life respecting each other. Someday everyone will come to realize that and this will become a beautiful world full of only such people.”
    — Kino no Tabi

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

i was an extrovert as a kid... i liked telling jokes (and would read books of them to subject others to)... i was nearly as stubborn then as i am now... i was pretty good about following rules that made sense, and avoided anything i deemed dangerous (though that didn't always align with adult opinions)... i was honest most of the time and liked helping people (when i wasn't told to)... i think the most frustrating thing for people in my life (then and now) is my refusal to follow orders... i would sit and do absolutely nothing all day rather than do something i didn't want to... i remember being the leader in social groups, and that i put lots of effort into including more quiet children... i liked reading, being outdoors, and video games (not much changed there)... i tried hard to be a good christian, but i hated hymns and public prayer... i spent lots of time caring for younger children (i was the oldest)... i spent lots of time with knives. hatchets, and throwing stars...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII

I was also such an ennea 6 it hurts
    I was basically your Hermione Granger/Wikipedia of trust. I read a lot of manuals about anything and boasted about my knowledge.
    I remember that when I was 8 I argued with my grandma about how an engine worked because I had seen a documentary about it.
    I was proud of rejecting toys that were meant for girls (to the point that my parents started wondering if I was growing to be a lesbian or trans). I was extroverted but very undemonstrative.

So, thank you puberty for saving me.
    I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

6w5 - 3w4 - 9w1 so/sp
    RLUEI
    Chaotic neutral.
    LII-Ne.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so

I was an antisocial prick. Didn't socialize properly until mid high school, I think. Well, it was more like not bothering with friends for a little while, until prompted. Generally pretty quiet as a kid. I'd like to think I'm much better these days.

Apart from that, well...I grew up with computers. Liked them from a young age. Though not entirely in the programming sense...
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

-Liked being at the centre of attention
    -Liked performing - theatre, singing... everything
    -Liked being praised.
    -Bookworm, but I also liked sports (table tennis and football)
    -Liked knowing everything e.g. being the youngest in the theatre group I learned not only my lines, but the lines of everyone- I must have been truly annoying.
    -Had many interests, engaged in many activities
    -Rather obedient. I used to break rules, when I didn't liked them, but then I felt guilty, admit the true and apologised.
    -Very stubborn
    -Peacemaker- after arguments my friends used to come to me and talk what bothered them (usually both of them one after the other), sometimes I was interfering during arguments as well
    -Made unreal plans e.g. in he age of 6 I told everyone who listened that 'next year' I'm going to high mountains
    -Sensitive, sort of crybaby (although ashamed about it)
    -Was afraid/disgusted by many things
    -Desperately wanting to be as good as my older sister in everything
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes Abendrot, JAVO liked this post