• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] How old were you when you had your first serious girlfriend/boyfriend?

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I never understood this kind of behavior... :huh:

Well, unless the boyfriend was about your dad's age...

Thankfully he was a year older than me and was the cutest thing. There have been a few occasions when I wonder where he is and how his life is going. :blush:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I have done that. There was a boy from secondary school, Mark, he was so cute and quiet. I always had a laugh with him. He just let me be me. In Science lessons i would sit next to him and would always have my hand on the inside of his thigh and every now and again i would just move my hand ever so slightly whilst giving me a cute smile. He would just giggle at me. I don't know why i never asked him out. Yeah i do, he was a good boy and i wanted a bad boy. Stupid girl. :thinking:

I have tried to find him in the last few months but it seems he has vanished forever. *Sigh*

Scott

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9/5?
I was 19. She was a really great INFJ.

NTP's seem to have a nonchalant approach to relationships ..

Not me. Not at all.

If I want to commit, I can commit, 200%.

This. I'm pretty all or nothing... It takes a bit for me to get into a relationship and it doesn't happen often (as in, only twice so far), but once I commit, I commit.

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
26...the relationship I am in now (I'm almost 27).

This is due to a combination of my focus on social life; responsibilities to family, work, and home; and certain standards I wasn't willing to compromise.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
lol .. Whatever your interpretation of the word may be?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Never had a "serious" relationship. :blush: Just casual, I guess now that I think about it I shouldn't even consider it "dating" especially now that I remember how short they were. Of course, I took the "dating" thing seriously but they didn't (ESFP's? :huh:). So, what a surprise, here I am. :doh:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Awww, your still a spring chicken, plenty of more years to find that 'right woman' .. ;)