• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Unhealthy ISTJ (question)

esfpmary

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Thank you for your insights and how the inner ISTJ mind works. I think he is still in catastrophe mode as he cut off contact again. He said now it was for good. But when I read between the lines I feel he will come around when he is well. I choose not to mention that if he has stress I can help him. Because as i see it, it will imply he has stress and he might feel criticised. Best to chill out. However, I did write him back that if he indeed wishes to terminate our friendship for good, it is his duty to do this face to face and not by email as he is a gentleman and this sort of dumping is not very polite to say the least. Then we both can have closure in a good way. I mean, we have known each other for a long time and have interacted a lot. I needed to do this as I do have self respect. So far no reply and I let it be. I have had my say too lol. He is indeed very reluctant of taking my help. He will handle it but I guess it won't be easy. Thanks again,
Mary
ISFP 9w8