• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Salute to ESxJs

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Disclaimer: I only say ESJs because I'm not sure if I know any ISJs :shock:

Anyways, I noticed the threads about ESTJs and ESFJs are kinda bare, so I thought I'd make another one. :)

I <3 ESJs because when I'm in my ISTP "go-with-the-flow" mode, and it f*cks up and I'm about to land on my face, either my ESTJ best friend, the ESTJ I'm dating, or my ESFJ mother runs and puts a cushion under me. Then proceeds to pick me up, put me back together and fuss over me. It really doesn't get old. Hahah... :D

Bottom line: Y'all are the best at making sure the people close to you are taken care of. At least with practical needs. But hell, that's all that I really need at the moment :cheese:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Hey Steph,

This is fantastic! I know at two ESFJs and they're the best. My husband is ESFP and I can say the same for him too. :D

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
All the ESFJs I know in real life are very warm and manage to be very well put together all the time, too. I don't know how they do it. I like the way they naturally nurture.

I only know a few ESTJs but I really envy how much they get done and they crack me up with how blunt they are. I like bluntness and don't get my feelings hurt easily, so it it is just fun to talk with them.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You guys rock!!! :hug:

maliafee

ESFJs - we share the weirdest kind of sense of humor when we hang out in person. Nobody can get us giggling like each other. It's insane. Of course, sometimes I go too far for the ESFJ who MIGHT eventually think I'm being weird. ;-) ESFJs: impossible to have a bad time with them (in my opinion).

ESTJs - hilarious. Blunt and sharp and confident. Amazingly stylish. Awesome charisma. People are drawn to them. Love 'em.

-----Little ESTJ story: my old ESTJ best friend when I was about 20 found out that someone had stalked me. She promptly had two separate dreams where she stabbed the stalker to death for me. Nice. :D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Wooo hoooo .. WE ROCK .. Now can someone tell me where i can find a good bloke who is going to love all the above qualities. Hehe

:hug:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I know a couple of ESFJ's in real life, and they're really great people. Don't think I know any ESTJ's.