MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Default A Salute to ESxJs

Disclaimer: I only say ESJs because I'm not sure if I know any ISJs

Anyways, I noticed the threads about ESTJs and ESFJs are kinda bare, so I thought I'd make another one.

I <3 ESJs because when I'm in my ISTP "go-with-the-flow" mode, and it f*cks up and I'm about to land on my face, either my ESTJ best friend, the ESTJ I'm dating, or my ESFJ mother runs and puts a cushion under me. Then proceeds to pick me up, put me back together and fuss over me. It really doesn't get old. Hahah...

Bottom line: Y'all are the best at making sure the people close to you are taken care of. At least with practical needs. But hell, that's all that I really need at the moment

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Hey Steph,

This is fantastic! I know at two ESFJs and they're the best. My husband is ESFP and I can say the same for him too.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ISTJ

All the ESFJs I know in real life are very warm and manage to be very well put together all the time, too. I don't know how they do it. I like the way they naturally nurture.

I only know a few ESTJs but I really envy how much they get done and they crack me up with how blunt they are. I like bluntness and don't get my feelings hurt easily, so it it is just fun to talk with them.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

You guys rock!!!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

ESFJs - we share the weirdest kind of sense of humor when we hang out in person. Nobody can get us giggling like each other. It's insane. Of course, sometimes I go too far for the ESFJ who MIGHT eventually think I'm being weird. ;-) ESFJs: impossible to have a bad time with them (in my opinion).

ESTJs - hilarious. Blunt and sharp and confident. Amazingly stylish. Awesome charisma. People are drawn to them. Love 'em.

-----Little ESTJ story: my old ESTJ best friend when I was about 20 found out that someone had stalked me. She promptly had two separate dreams where she stabbed the stalker to death for me. Nice.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hooray ESJs!
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ESFJ

Wooo hoooo .. WE ROCK .. Now can someone tell me where i can find a good bloke who is going to love all the above qualities. Hehe

“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Awwww. This makes me happy.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    I

I know a couple of ESFJ's in real life, and they're really great people. Don't think I know any ESTJ's.