User Tag List

View Poll Results: SJ's .. What type are you currently dating?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

2 12.50%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

3 18.75%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ESFP

2 12.50%
  • ISFP

2 12.50%
  • INTJ

1 6.25%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • INTP

1 6.25%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • INFJ

1 6.25%
  • ENFP

4 25.00%
  • INFP

0 0%
First 345

MBTI
    INTJ

ISFJ. I do wonder if we'll get bored of each other. But we can relate very well, and have a good time when neither of us is stressed out about some sort of work
    We don't frustrate each other, which is key. Although it's difficult to tell with ISFJ until they get properly upset.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Well once it comes to work or school nothing is more important. Job/school comes first as that will pay the food, rent, bills, hospital, or what ever else life demands. This is his way of showing his responsibility for his future and ultimately you if you both decide to continue. Doesn't mean he doesn't care for you as much, it could be, he is showing it even more.
    Yeah, I've been feeling a bit lonely recently, with my bf cooped up doing professional exams until September. We're living together and yet barely cross paths. He won't even go out with his own friends. I made the mistake of saying I felt almost single... He got really upset, obviously, and said he was working really hard for our future. I felt really guilty. I hope he's not dwelling on it. I've made it clear I appreciate it since. It's a bit hypocritical of me since I'm exactly the same :s

MBTI
    ESFJ

I was reading 'Please understand me' tonight briefly as i wanted to know more about the J/P differences and flicking through i read that SJ's are givers, not receivers, the caretaker, not the cared for. It instantly clicked in my head (love those moments), that's why i am attracted to NT's, as they are not predominately feelers (some more than others), its a win win situation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    ISFJ. I do wonder if we'll get bored of each other. But we can relate very well, and have a good time when neither of us is stressed out about some sort of work
    We don't frustrate each other, which is key. Although it's difficult to tell with ISFJ until they get properly upset.
    Bored, possibly. I suppose that's the difference between the I/E. If i am upset i will make the other person aware of it. Not liking conflict though, i like to keep arguments light-hearted, the moment it is taken seriously, then i'll blow a fuse and sulk.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Why would you get bored of each other? Is he not emotional/Feely enough for you?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Why would you get bored of each other? Is he not emotional/Feely enough for you?
    Oh no, he's very emotional and feely. I like that. I've been in relationships with other thinkers and they make me feel emotionally starved.

It's just because he's as responsibility-oriented as me, probably moreso, and he'll frequently forgo our fun time, the time when we can just relax together, because there's some work or chores that *must* be done. Whereas I'll schedule in the fun time and insist on taking it I miss doing fun stuff with him at the moment because he has so much work on and doesn't consider it important to take a break.

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Never dated. I'm destined for a lonely and loveless end.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    Please don't say that. I'll guarantee you'll get your heart broken at least once.

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Please don't say that. I'll guarantee you'll get your heart broken at least once.
    That's happened already, unforunately.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    ESFJ

That's happened already, unforunately.
    Sucks eh?

Oh well, i am sure you will meet someone who will make the earth move for you one day. She's out there somewhere. Fate has a way of bringing 2 people together who are meant to be.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Nein!