User Tag List

View Poll Results: SJ's .. What type are you currently dating?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

2 12.50%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

3 18.75%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ESFP

2 12.50%
  • ISFP

2 12.50%
  • INTJ

1 6.25%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • INTP

1 6.25%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • INFJ

1 6.25%
  • ENFP

4 25.00%
  • INFP

0 0%
First 2345 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I know one INTP and ISFJ couple as well (married and together for over 5 years)
    And mom and dad are ENTP and ISFJ, married for over 30 years...rocky though.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

saslou, I'm another ESFJ female. My boyfriend has not taken the test, but I believe is is an ISTP. We have been together for ten months. We do very well together.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    ISTJ

My BF is an ENFP, and we have been together for 3 and a half years. So far so good. He's pretty optimistic and he believes in me, which is encouraging. I keep him in line for the most part. I have no problem taking care of the finances and the "to do lists". He's very loving and giving, which is nice. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't spoil me so much! We have our moments when it's hard to talk, but I've learned to express my feelings a lot more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

My ESFP bff Shorty *loves* ISFJs. It's a very harmonious pairing. (She also really digs ESTJs, but has yet to date one).
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyidahovandal View Post
    My BF is an ENFP, and we have been together for 3 and a half years. So far so good. He's pretty optimistic and he believes in me, which is encouraging. I keep him in line for the most part. I have no problem taking care of the finances and the "to do lists". He's very loving and giving, which is nice. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't spoil me so much! We have our moments when it's hard to talk, but I've learned to express my feelings a lot more.

ISTJ and ENFP .. wow, total opposites. Its great that your doing so well. If you can learn from each other then good for you.

MBTI
    ISTJ

I like ENFP's too! But I have yet to find one...
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFj

Haha! I posted a reply on here so long ago about my ISFJ boyfriend wanting to see me every day and how I wasn't ready and now it's the exact opposite and now I want to see him every day and he has started working and going to school so he just feels like he HAS TO get all of his work done before he can see me and now it's not an option to see each other every day.

I don't know if that's bad timing or me just being fickle!
    E - 79% I - 21%
    S - 53% N - 47%
    T - 32% F - 68%
    J - 32% P - 68%

ESFP

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Well once it comes to work or school nothing is more important. Job/school comes first as that will pay the food, rent, bills, hospital, or what ever else life demands. This is his way of showing his responsibility for his future and ultimately you if you both decide to continue. Doesn't mean he doesn't care for you as much, it could be, he is showing it even more.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFj

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Well once it comes to work or school nothing is more important. Job/school comes first as that will pay the food, rent, bills, hospital, or what ever else life demands. This is his way of showing his responsibility for his future and ultimately you if you both decide to continue. Doesn't mean he doesn't care for you as much, it could be, he is showing it even more.
    You are exactly right. He tried to explain that to me at first and I just didn't get it. To me, I put everything on the back burner for love and fun and at first I thought his feelings for me were going away. But he tried to explain it all to me and I sort of got it. Then after watching him for a few weeks I think I am actually starting to understand it. I can't really articulate it but I know what you're saying and I see that's what he's doing. I think he might have even implied when he first brought it up that he was taking all of these responsibilities on so that in the future things could be better for both of us and I was really surprised to hear that because I never know what he's thinking.
    E - 79% I - 21%
    S - 53% N - 47%
    T - 32% F - 68%
    J - 32% P - 68%

ESFP

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

It seems strange that you do not know what he is thinking. I think if anything we tend to talk too much in the company of another, unless of course we are nursing our own wounds and don't want to bother others with it. Sometimes I recognize it is my problem and not the problem of others so why bother them; other times I need to talk to clarify my points.

For the most part and I know it's very wrong, but I do expect others to know what I am feeling, after all I sense others so deeply and can immediately tell when I am being politely put on the shelf by others.(I can't find a better expression at this time, not quite ignored but there is a subtle change.) Plus we are quite reasonable. At least I always have believed so since we are quite practical. Back to mind reading it does mean ironic that we see ourselves as practical while at the same time we expect others to know and understand. lol
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director