First 12

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Dear Alex,

I'm writing you a quick note to remind you of the following over the next 15 years:

(1) Don't be too hard on yourself.
    (2) Stop living up to everybody else's expectations of you.
    (3) You have a right to be happy, don't be fooled by staying in bad environments because you have something to prove or because you think you can fix things.
    (4) Trust your instincts about people, they've always been good.
    (5) You will be happy years from now that you have always kept good people in your life, keep doing what you already do with regard to choosing friends.
    (6) Stop being so damn OCD! The sink is clean and the fucking car door is locked already. Jesus H. Christ!
    (7) Be wary of desk jobs! You are too hyper and hands on for them to be good for you!
    (8) More cardio, less weights, your foundation is built, don't fuck it up by being stupid.
    (9) Keep spending lots of time with your daughters, they are growing up faster than you know.
    (10) Be patient, loving, and forgiving with wifey, as she is with you, have lots of fun with her, and don't forget she loves to travel instead of jamming on guitars and synthesizers like you, you freaking music junkie.
    (11) You will be happy that you've been ESTP/7w8 all these years, it's going to be ALOT of fun, you have no idea...

That's it. Be good and have fun!

Yours (Literally),

-Alex

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Dear SH,

Guess what? You die.

Sincerly, you.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Dear SH,

Guess what? You die.

Sincerly, you.
    WTF???

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Please tell me you are joking.

If you are terminally ill I am very sorry...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    WTF???

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Please tell me you are joking.

If you are terminally ill I am very sorry...
    That was infj humor hal, let it go.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Good idea saslou!

Dear Shaula,

Oh for God's sake stop beating around the bush and just do it. Get out of the house. The only way you are going to acheive anything is by making mistakes. You will never be perfect. So chill out. You give good advice to others but you fail to follow it yourself. What the hell is up with that? I mean come on, I'm closer to death now and it's all your fault that I have still not lived up to my dreams yet. Speaking of which, all of your immediate family have died. (No, it's not funny! Stop laughing!) So get the act together while you still have a support system.

P.S. Stop being so hard on yourself.

Then I'd probably add some financial advice... and brag about how cool my new iPod is.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Firstly .. Cheers, i am surprised that anyone replied. I am into all this new age stuff. I like to see psychic's, i want to hear about my future, but i still take what is told with a grain of salt. People can look back and think 'oh i wish i had done that differently', or 'i should of found time to do that' .. i just thought this was a cool idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm still deciding if my future self is such a joker, she'll try to screw with my current self, take things too lightly ("Dear Jen hon, get the boob job, you won't regret it!"), or be serious.

Sometimes knowing too much, we won't do the things we need to do to get to where we ended up.
    .. I didn't want you to analyze, i wanted you to write a letter or 2. one serious, one joking. The choice was yours. Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Dear Colors,

Damn girl. You were cute then. Get out of the house.

Love,
    Colors
    OXOXOXOXOX

But more seriously, don't you guys think sending letters to past-you is somewhat disastrous?
    Yes, if you have given it to much thought. I like your letter though.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Dear Alex,

I'm writing you a quick note to remind you of the following over the next 15 years:

(1) Don't be too hard on yourself.
    (2) Stop living up to everybody else's expectations of you.
    (3) You have a right to be happy, don't be fooled by staying in bad environments because you have something to prove or because you think you can fix things.
    (4) Trust your instincts about people, they've always been good.
    (5) You will be happy years from now that you have always kept good people in your life, keep doing what you already do with regard to choosing friends.
    (6) Stop being so damn OCD! The sink is clean and the fucking car door is locked already. Jesus H. Christ!
    (7) Be wary of desk jobs! You are too hyper and hands on for them to be good for you!
    (8) More cardio, less weights, your foundation is built, don't fuck it up by being stupid.
    (9) Keep spending lots of time with your daughters, they are growing up faster than you know.
    (10) Be patient, loving, and forgiving with wifey, as she is with you, have lots of fun with her, and don't forget she loves to travel instead of jamming on guitars and synthesizers like you, you freaking music junkie.
    (11) You will be happy that you've been ESTP/7w8 all these years, it's going to be ALOT of fun, you have no idea...

That's it. Be good and have fun!

Yours (Literally),

-Alex
    Thank you .. Just what i wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Dear SH,

Guess what? You die.

Sincerly, you.
    So funny (not).. So morbid.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    Good idea saslou!

Dear Shaula,

Oh for God's sake stop beating around the bush and just do it. Get out of the house. The only way you are going to acheive anything is by making mistakes. You will never be perfect. So chill out. You give good advice to others but you fail to follow it yourself. What the hell is up with that? I mean come on, I'm closer to death now and it's all your fault that I have still not lived up to my dreams yet. Speaking of which, all of your immediate family have died. (No, it's not funny! Stop laughing!) So get the act together while you still have a support system.

P.S. Stop being so hard on yourself.

Then I'd probably add some financial advice... and brag about how cool my new iPod is.
    Thank you .. An IN that hasn't rationalised it, just took it for what it is .. Thank you again ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISXJ

Reco,

Learn from those around you, and don't be afraid to ask for help. Don't become disheartened if your students hate you and/or your class...it happens...smile anyway. You know that you're teaching them a lot more than just subject matter (James 1). Try that whole "killing people with kindness thing" -- it sounds like fun. Also, figure out how to get your computer files organized nicely...they're a mess. They're called folders, use them. You'll thank me later.

Worrying is futile, so don't fret about where you'll be living, who you're going to marry, if there will be a job for you, or your next step...God has always provided abundantly more than you have ever needed, so take heart and have some faith. It will all be ok. Debes mejorar tus habilidades en espanol...no quiero que olvides todo que aprendiste! Busca una persona con quien puedes practicar. Trust your instincts about people, and keep company with those who are awesome. Also, all that queso dip will likely catch up with you some day...so be kind to your future self.

Ummm, other than that, just wing it, and enjoy life.

See you later...or not,

Me...er you.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Wow Reco, that sounds like a letter that was meant for me. Oooh so much in common, students, killing with kindness, trusting the Universe sort of thing, keeping company with awesome people..

So glad I came to Typology there are many awesome understanding people here. Thanks
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    istj

Dear Sam,

Don't bother with the Freemasons, use this Horse Racing Almanac instead. Some good stocks to buy are X,Y,Z.... and sell them on dates E, F, G. Anyway you will be surprised at how all your friends turned out. Haha. Keep stretching everyday, you will need it.
    If Men's Health magazine was true, you would never need to buy more than one issue.