I'm writing you a quick note to remind you of the following over the next 15 years:
(1) Don't be too hard on yourself.
(2) Stop living up to everybody else's expectations of you.
(3) You have a right to be happy, don't be fooled by staying in bad environments because you have something to prove or because you think you can fix things.
(4) Trust your instincts about people, they've always been good.
(5) You will be happy years from now that you have always kept good people in your life, keep doing what you already do with regard to choosing friends.
(6) Stop being so damn OCD! The sink is clean and the fucking car door is locked already. Jesus H. Christ!
(7) Be wary of desk jobs! You are too hyper and hands on for them to be good for you!
(8) More cardio, less weights, your foundation is built, don't fuck it up by being stupid.
(9) Keep spending lots of time with your daughters, they are growing up faster than you know.
(10) Be patient, loving, and forgiving with wifey, as she is with you, have lots of fun with her, and don't forget she loves to travel instead of jamming on guitars and synthesizers like you, you freaking music junkie.
(11) You will be happy that you've been ESTP/7w8 all these years, it's going to be ALOT of fun, you have no idea...
That's it. Be good and have fun!