This thread is dedicated to my favorite type (I do have a lot of favorites, I'll admit, but ISFJ is really the tops to me) the I S F J! As most of you know, I'm dating an ISFJ and hope to marry him someday soon*. I LOVE ISFJs, and here's why:
1. ISFJs are so damn loving. They care truly and completely.
2. ISFJs are faithful and trustworthy. I never have to worry that my ISFJ will cheat on or leave me.
3. ISFJs appreciate those they love. They notice the little things you do, and notice when you don't feel good. They think of thoughtful ways to make you feel better (my ISFJ bought me a movie for us to watch just the other night, because I was bummed out about being on a diet. He said, "See, you can have fun even though you're dieting." So cute).
4. ISFJs dress beautifully/enjoyably/well which makes being around them visually pleasant.
5. ISFJs often have an artistic bent -- they might paint, or sing, or write songs, or enjoy acting, or are good at interior design, etc. Very inspiring when you're in a creative rut, because they are consistent in their creating.
6. ISFJs are hard workers. They will take care of the ones they love and work to support their families. They will do their duties without complaint (unless stuff is really unfair and mean, then they might complain, but who wouldn't?).
7. ISFJs are funny. If you don't think so, you don't know one well enough. They tell amusing stories and do impressions. They are hilarious in this way. They also have a subtle sense of humor and know how to laugh at little things that might irritate others.
8. ISFJs respect other people and their rights, and give people their space. They don't expect a lot out of others.
9. ISFJs are good at maintaining long-term friendships and are friends with those they grow up with on into adulthood and beyond (usually). When everyone else leaves you, the ISFJ will be there. ISFJs may try out a lot of people before finding "the one" but after they find that person they stick to them and do not waver in their commitment.
10. ISFJs are handsome and beautiful (don't argue with me here, folks!!!).
EDIT: ISFJs are very forgiving and long-suffering. <--I forgot to include that!
Now you go ahead and add something! I don't want to hear ISFJ bashing here, either, please. This is a thread meant to praise and appreciate them.
*Just last week he told a friend at a bar we were at, "We want to be married by an Irish priest." The friend almost went on with the conversation but then look surprised and said, "Hold it, hold it. You guys are getting married??!?" Then my ISFJ said, "Oh yeah, as soon as I have the money." Like so nonchalantly. What a man! No guy I know would not be freaked out to admit that. So not afraid of commitment. He's my dreamboat all right...