User Tag List

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why ISFJs=BEST

Senior Member Array

Thumbs up Why ISFJs=BEST

This thread is dedicated to my favorite type (I do have a lot of favorites, I'll admit, but ISFJ is really the tops to me) the I S F J! As most of you know, I'm dating an ISFJ and hope to marry him someday soon*. I LOVE ISFJs, and here's why:

1. ISFJs are so damn loving. They care truly and completely.

2. ISFJs are faithful and trustworthy. I never have to worry that my ISFJ will cheat on or leave me.

3. ISFJs appreciate those they love. They notice the little things you do, and notice when you don't feel good. They think of thoughtful ways to make you feel better (my ISFJ bought me a movie for us to watch just the other night, because I was bummed out about being on a diet. He said, "See, you can have fun even though you're dieting." So cute).

4. ISFJs dress beautifully/enjoyably/well which makes being around them visually pleasant.

5. ISFJs often have an artistic bent -- they might paint, or sing, or write songs, or enjoy acting, or are good at interior design, etc. Very inspiring when you're in a creative rut, because they are consistent in their creating.

6. ISFJs are hard workers. They will take care of the ones they love and work to support their families. They will do their duties without complaint (unless stuff is really unfair and mean, then they might complain, but who wouldn't?).

7. ISFJs are funny. If you don't think so, you don't know one well enough. They tell amusing stories and do impressions. They are hilarious in this way. They also have a subtle sense of humor and know how to laugh at little things that might irritate others.

8. ISFJs respect other people and their rights, and give people their space. They don't expect a lot out of others.

9. ISFJs are good at maintaining long-term friendships and are friends with those they grow up with on into adulthood and beyond (usually). When everyone else leaves you, the ISFJ will be there. ISFJs may try out a lot of people before finding "the one" but after they find that person they stick to them and do not waver in their commitment.

10. ISFJs are handsome and beautiful (don't argue with me here, folks!!!).

EDIT: ISFJs are very forgiving and long-suffering. <--I forgot to include that!

Now you go ahead and add something! I don't want to hear ISFJ bashing here, either, please. This is a thread meant to praise and appreciate them.

*Just last week he told a friend at a bar we were at, "We want to be married by an Irish priest." The friend almost went on with the conversation but then look surprised and said, "Hold it, hold it. You guys are getting married??!?" Then my ISFJ said, "Oh yeah, as soon as I have the money." Like so nonchalantly. What a man! No guy I know would not be freaked out to admit that. So not afraid of commitment. He's my dreamboat all right...
    Last edited by maliafee; 05-15-2009 at 10:47 AM.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Awww, that's so sweet!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Widdles in your cream. Array
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

If anyone bashes, I'll eat them. I skipped lunch today.

They're the quiet, understated carers. It's surprising how much they're aware of how you're feeling, until you're alone with them. Instead of attracting unwanted attention, they wait for everyone else to leave so they can ask if you're all right. At least, that's what my ISFJ does.

All of the above has basically covered what I was about to say, but I definitely love their sense of humour. Every ISFJ I've met has that same dry and sarcastic wit. I love it.

I should stop haunting the ISFJ threads. :x
    Um, yeah.

Pronounced eye-ee-dee Array Eiddy's Avatar
    MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Awww. Love this post - please don't leave us Grungemouse - glad you guys stand quietly beside us..
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    fool

I know many people get jealous of their company because they just simply make them feel good.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Awwww .. It is wonderful that you are able to connect with someone so easily.

I want to be an ISFJ now .. Please
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Freshman Member Array simulatedworld's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Well, ISFJs are my opposite, and while they're not one of my favorite types, they're definitely not my least favorite either.

So they must be doing something right?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

morose bourgeoisie Array
    MBTI
    INFP

BEST at what? Being your SO?

Works for me.

Make 2017 a good one! Array Amargith's Avatar
    MBTI
    Nixi
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

They make the best moms
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Freshman Member Array simulatedworld's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ They do make great moms. So do ESFJs; mine is one.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast