• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Why ISFJs=BEST

maliafee

I know what you mean. High school is why I don't like most people. They were all loud, stupid, and flailed around too much. I don't know if it's better outside of high school, but it's hard to trust in their sanity after seeing that.

It's a lot better. People mature, and you can pick your friends more easily.

You might eventually come to love S's... ;-)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Firstly .. Thank you Maliafee .. You are such a nice person, but i actually saw a bit of fighting spirit in one of your messages .. Being an SJ and all of us getting some stick on this forum from other TITS who can't be arsed to understand us a little better which just requires a little patience .. Well i applaud you ..

You go gal ..:hug:

You may be right. N's feel like S's are missing something, but S's know N's are missing a whole lot of something too...

Woooo Hooooo .. :happy:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It's a lot better. People mature, and you can pick your friends more easily.

Picking my friends easily would be nice. I just chose to associate with no one because I didn't want to join groups that might contain people I didn't like. I like to be able to decide who I will and will not associate with, and the only way I could maintain that kind of control in high school was to avoid associating with anyone.
You might eventually come to love S's... ;-)

Definitely, some of them are awesome. :) But probably only certain kinds of S's. For instance, I could probably get along with the ones who are nice to me, accepting of my views and choices, and who I can relate to in some way. But I don't think I'll ever get along with the ones who are different from me, and intolerant of anyone who isn't like them.

Then again, I imagine most people feel that way.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Big Squishy Group Hugs .. :wubbie:

(Note to oneself - Behave, don't want people to see you really are a sensitive soul.:blush:)[/QUOTE]

That is a very good trait, says the isfp sensitive soul (me!!!):D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Big Squishy Group Hugs .. :wubbie:

(Note to oneself - Behave, don't want people to see you really are a sensitive soul.:blush:)

That is a very good trait, says the isfp sensitive soul (me!!!):D[/QUOTE]

Oh i could get into a discussion as to why being a sensitive soul is NOT a good trait .. But i won't spoil this thread .. Its to nice.

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Firstly .. Thank you Maliafee .. You are such a nice person, but i actually saw a bit of fighting spirit in one of your messages .. Being an SJ and all of us getting some stick on this forum from other TITS who can't be arsed to understand us a little better which just requires a little patience ..

I'm having an intuitive moment. And I have no idea what that means.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I like that, now how do I know if I am having an intuitive moment? :smile:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
This is a post I made about xsfj's last year in a thread for them:

This is my homage to the xSFJ types.

You make me feel safe.
You make me feel cared for.
You go out of your way to see that I am comfortable whenever I visit, you even make sure to have things you know I like for snacks or drinks.
When I pass out drunk on your floor you put me to bed and cover me up.
You are so together.
You stop me from acting on my aggressive impulses when we go out to a gig or a bar, knowing that I am way too irrational to notice that the guy I'm about to smack could easily beat me up. :D But you just laugh and don't make me feel guilty about it.
Infact you do all you can to make sure I don't have another excuse to beat myself up with guilt because you know I do it alll the time.
You are so clean and tidy.
You are graceful.
You have fantastic taste in clothes and interior decorating.
If I could choose my parent I would choose your type because I know I would have had a childhood worth remembering.

I love you guys. :wubbie:

But it was more about isfjs because my best friend is an isfj and she makes me feel all of the above.

You guys are great, if I could find an isfj man I would bag him so quickly he wouldn't know what hit him lol. :newwink:

My sister is an esfj and although she does all of the above, she is alot more judgemental and harder than my friend, either way though I do like the sfj's.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
And another thing, some N types here always go on and on about how they can't connect to S types, which I find baffling when it comes to my isfj friend because I feel very connected on a deep level with her.

We talk for hours and hours when we meet up about all the topics I love and all the topics she loves and we connect on those levels too.

I'm no gardener, and when she reels off the latin names of plants she knows I will forget the moment the word has left her lips, but I love gardening with her whilst we debate so much.

There isn't anyone to date in my life who I'd rather spend my day with.

All other isfj's on here, not that there are that many, remind me of her. You all seem to possess that same strong magnetism that makes her so unique.

There is just something about her that has a calming effect on me.

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

Signed

the worlds biggest isfj fan :blush:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Ahh BerberElla you are wonderful and I love that you know how to express yourself and your emotions so eloquently. Now I feel all the warm fuzzies inside.. thank you!

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Ahh BerberElla you are wonderful and I love that you know how to express yourself and your emotions so eloquently. Now I feel all the warm fuzzies inside.. thank you!

:blush: Anytime.

I just noted how badly I worded this sentence. :D

All other isfj's on here, not that there are that many, remind me of her. You all seem to possess that same strong magnetism that makes her so unique.

But you know what I mean. :tongue:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my isfj sister is the one person that i know i could count on to be there for me for anything anytime...she's extremely giving of herself and truly wants to help when she can and yeah she's such a good mom. she's always going out of her way to make cute crafty things and making special treats or sewing adorable costumes and i've NEVER seen anyone with more patience. she's a truly beautiful, loving person.
we've been best friends since i was a baby. :wubbie:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. ISFJs are so damn loving. They care truly and completely.

2. ISFJs are faithful and trustworthy. I never have to worry that my ISFJ will cheat on or leave me.

3. ISFJs appreciate those they love. They notice the little things you do, and notice when you don't feel good. They think of thoughtful ways to make you feel better (my ISFJ bought me a movie for us to watch just the other night, because I was bummed out about being on a diet. He said, "See, you can have fun even though you're dieting." So cute).
I especially admire their ability to remember all the details about other people's needs. I had a dear ISFJ friend who had a special ability to choose the right gift for other people.

7. ISFJs are funny. If you don't think so, you don't know one well enough. They tell amusing stories and do impressions. They are hilarious in this way. They also have a subtle sense of humor and know how to laugh at little things that might irritate others.
I've read in some of the ISFJ profiles about their unique brand of wit and humor.

Now you go ahead and add something! I don't want to hear ISFJ bashing here, either, please. This is a thread meant to praise and appreciate them.
It tends to hurt my heart especially when people say negative things about ISFJs because the one's I've known are gentle people who can really take things to heart. I think ISFJs and INFPs are two of the most gentle types who get often over-looked and under-appreciated. The world would be a sorry place without them.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
My mother's type. I'm fine with my mother, so I should have nodded in appreciation reading that list.

Instead, I was thinking, is she describing an alien lifeform?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I like that, now how do I know if I am having an intuitive moment? :smile:

Is that having a sensing moment????

You make me feel safe. Always
You make me feel cared for.Always
You go out of your way to see that I am comfortable whenever I visit, you even make sure to have things you know I like for snacks or drinks.So true its scary
When I pass out drunk on your floor you put me to bed and cover me up.You can't get cold now, can you
You are so together.Hmmmm
You stop me from acting on my aggressive impulses when we go out to a gig or a bar, knowing that I am way too irrational to notice that the guy I'm about to smack could easily beat me up. But you just laugh and don't make me feel guilty about it.Oh no darling, i have pushed you out the way, and i have smacked him one, that's what friends are for
Infact you do all you can to make sure I don't have another excuse to beat myself up with guilt because you know I do it alll the time.You can have the second round
You are so clean and tidy.Tidy house, tidy mind
You are graceful.That must be an I thing
You have fantastic taste in clothes and interior decorating.Again an I thing
If I could choose my parent I would choose your type because I know I would have had a childhood worth remembering. I hope my children feel the same when they ar all grown up :)

maliafee

My mother's type. I'm fine with my mother, so I should have nodded in appreciation reading that list.

Instead, I was thinking, is she describing an alien lifeform?

Have you typed her right?

Then again, my boyfriend's ENTJ mom rarely sees/gets any of that about my boyfriend. I'm not sure why not...

maliafee

You stop me from acting on my aggressive impulses when we go out to a gig or a bar, knowing that I am way too irrational to notice that the guy I'm about to smack could easily beat me up. But you just laugh and don't make me feel guilty about it.Oh no darling, i have pushed you out the way, and i have smacked him one, that's what friends are for

That's funny. My ISFJ has lots of pub brawl stories (especially from when he was living in London and then Glasgow for a year), and in every case he fought only when his friends were being picked on. They always underestimate his toughness...

I personally enjoy asking him what he'd do about it if an intruder came in the house and tried to hurt me. :wubbie:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
That's funny. My ISFJ has lots of pub brawl stories (especially from when he was living in London and then Glasgow for a year), and in every case he fought only when his friends were being picked on. They always underestimate his toughness...

I personally enjoy asking him what he'd do about it if an intruder came in the house and tried to hurt me. :wubbie:

lol .. it is funny you should say that. Although i feel i have very masculine qualities about me. If someone was to break into my house whilst i was living with my partnerand my kids were present. I wouldn't expect him to fight. I would be in there first clubbing the hell out of the person. Don't ever hurt the people i care about. I will take a bullet for the one's i care about.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My ISFJ has never once criticized me...

Awww, that's good. If he's anything like me, it's difficult for us to criticize. And we are so sensitive to criticism ourselves. It's both a blessing and a curse.