• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Why ISFJs=BEST

maliafee

If the both of you had kids, I would consider them so lucky. Two great personalities and looks to match.. :yes:

Thank you so much for the compliments! So kind! ...Hmmm, He is so handsome. And 6'3"!!! Our kids will be giants haha...

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
So much the better. They say when you have to look up to someone, naturally they just get more responsibilities. So that's a definite plus.

I wish for the both of you all the future success and happiness. :wubbie:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
They taste yummy, and I don't mean just their tears.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
The closest that I can come to an ISFJ is someone who's feely, but you can't explain anything to that they haven't already heard from the new york times. Christ, it sucks that S types are so freaken hard to communticate with.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
:peepwall:

^That's why I rolled my eyes. I think I will pass on the group hugs. ISTJ's are like ISFJ's who can live without hugging and other emotionaly expression. :cheese:

I do understand, but my 14 yr old just like you doesn't like emotions etc .. it is nice however that on occasions that i can squeeze him and visa verse.

The closest that I can come to an ISFJ is someone who's feely, but you can't explain anything to that they haven't already heard from the new york times. Christ, it sucks that S types are so freaken hard to communticate with.

Shite .. i didn't see what you type is .. The key to communicating with me is .. If i ask a question just answer it .. I don't want a book, i just want a yes, no and why. Simple as. Practical darling.
If you want to tell me the difference between a 1080 pixel LCD TV and a lower pixel one. Great i will listen, but that's what interests you, not me, i am just being polite, listen and maybe learn something new or maybe not.

Now how easy is that???

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

So what you're saying is, you believe that SFJs tend only to believe and understand what they're told by a trusted authority, correct?

Why do you believe this? When did you start believing it?

maliafee

So much the better. They say when you have to look up to someone, naturally they just get more responsibilities. So that's a definite plus.

I wish for the both of you all the future success and happiness. :wubbie:

Thank you so very much! :)

This is ridiculous. :p S's couldn't be easier to communicate with. See, you're looking into things too hard... we don't, and that's the secret.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
So what you're saying is, you believe that SFJs tend only to believe and understand what they're told by a trusted authority, correct?

Why do you believe this? When did you start believing it?

Because its in the nature of SJ's to be narrow minded. I started beleiving it after I first learned about Keirsey's temperaments. It suddenly made some sense.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Thank you so very much! :)

This is ridiculous. :p S's couldn't be easier to communicate with. See, you're looking into things too hard... we don't, and that's the secret.

To communicate with S's, I have to reduce the level of my communication. I feel as if I am talking to someone who barely speaks the same language as me.

maliafee

To communicate with S's, I have to reduce the level of my communication. I feel as if I am talking to someone who barely speaks the same language as me.

That's how I felt in high school talking to morons (forgive me, I had a terrible high school experience because of so many reasons). It's probably about intelligence level, in my opinion, not exactly S vs. N... an intelligent S is not annoyingly hard to talk to about interesting stuff the way a very unintelligent S would be.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
There is always a bit of an SN barrier, although intelligent S's can speak mild degrees of N. I type in a straightforward manner because I am certain that somehow, an S will come along and not know what I mean.

deleted
ISFJ is like the feeling you get on Christmas. In my case, I get good presents, but I become bored of them within a few weeks.

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
That's how I felt in high school talking to morons (forgive me, I had a terrible high school experience because of so many reasons). It's probably about intelligence level, in my opinion, not exactly S vs. N... an intelligent S is not annoyingly hard to talk to about interesting stuff the way a very unintelligent S would be.

eh... I know some intelligent S's who need me to use precise terminology.

But maybe that's just to be 'sure'.

deleted
eh... I know some intelligent S's who need me to use precise terminology.

But maybe that's just to be 'sure'.

The odd thing is I think they understand just as much as you do, but they urge to be even more sure about it. Ns can basically get some info, then make up the rest, where as an S couldn't be sure about the info not being from its source. Are they being more serious??? I've seen some Ss get something just as easily as I could, but they want all those extras because they wish to be seriously involved.

maliafee

There is always a bit of an SN barrier, although intelligent S's can speak mild degrees of N. I type in a straightforward manner because I am certain that somehow, an S will come along and not know what I mean.

You may be right. N's feel like S's are missing something, but S's know N's are missing a whole lot of something too...

Anyway, interesting conversation but I would love to keep this thread about praising/worshipping ISFJs (*chuckle* :wubbie:)...

maliafee

I'm sick. I went to my ISFJ's art show anyway yesterday. His paintings looked amazing, and we saw some other interesting stuff. But I was so exhausted from it all. My ISFJ brought me dinner and took care of me all evening in return. He is so wonderful. Monday night we're going to see Fleetwood Mack and Tuesday we're going to plant our vegetable garden. :wubbie:

ISFJs are like the Sundae to my cherry. All substance and deliciousness hehe...

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
That is so sweet.. love it!!!

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
They have a calming effect on me.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
That's how I felt in high school talking to morons (forgive me, I had a terrible high school experience because of so many reasons).

I know what you mean, I had to try and talk to people back then as well. High school is why I don't like most people. They were all loud, stupid, and flailed around too much. I don't know if it's better outside of high school, but it's hard to trust in their sanity after seeing that.