Thread: Why ISFJs=BEST

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Awww, that's good. If he's anything like me, it's difficult for us to criticize. And we are so sensitive to criticism ourselves. It's both a blessing and a curse.
    psh. Meet my mom.

MBTI
    ISTx

Aside from my ex-gf whom I presume to be an unhealthy ISFx... I don't believe I know (at least not anymore than as an acquaintance at some point down the line) any ISFJs... My mother and sister are INFJ and I love them both... Awesome people. Someone more in tune with my S could only be a plus though (relationally speaking), I'm assuming.

Even with my limited experience, I'm going to go ahead and give my Beat-seal of approval to ISFJs.

MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

Occasionally it happens that an ISFJ 'criticizes' as they do not see that what they are naturally good at, doesn't come as naturally to others, which then make 'mistakes' in their eyes. Not being mindful of details, forgetting social obligations etc.

However, I've noticed that most types are that way. What we can do ourselves without a second thought, is often hard for others, and it is something that we find hard to comprehend, so the assumption that the other person is just being lazy, insensitive or plain stubborn is easily formed.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

Riva

you are right and i agree. i know 2 ISFJ guys (close friends) who have all those qualities. and girls(mature once, not crazy once who like rich guys) seem to like them. girls come and make the initiative.

they have 1 major weakness - a bit too shy and too timid.

but everyone likes them.

and i don't know a single person who dislikes them. which is not the same with me at all.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Awww, that's good. If he's anything like me, it's difficult for us to criticize. And we are so sensitive to criticism ourselves. It's both a blessing and a curse.
    Yeah, I can see that.

But y'all are so sweet. Today my ISFj hoed and planted, put our garden in the ground... I lay on a blanket (I didn't fell well so I didn't help as I usually would) and watched his rippling muscles. *sigh*

Junior Member Array AceofSpades's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I love ISFJ's!

Pronounced eye-ee-dee Array Eiddy's Avatar
    MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Me too!!! I could be a bit influenced since it is my type, but I have a student in class that is ISFJ and she is the best. Always smiling and giving everything her 110%; I find she is always helping a friend in need or backing up the underdog, even if it might cause her to get into trouble. She seems that she is willing to take the fall for her friend.

Yesterday, a very shy white personality got up and was going to leave the class to get the remote control for the A/C. She got up and was going to leave without thinking. The teacher - V.P. for the school- became very angry. The other student left after having faced much criticism; so she stayed try to persuade him to be easy, understanding and forgiving of her friend. I passed by and was asked what I would have done if a student left the class. I didn't know the situation so I said it depends on the situation. If a students has an emergency then its excusable. I was thinking of adding if it is to go across the street to smoke a cigarette and hang out with friends then it shouldn't be tolerated.

Anyhow I find this student (ISFJ) always quietly standing for her classmates and friends. How could one not love her?
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

ISFJs make the perfect minions =]

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

See Right Through Me Array Bubbles's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Gah, you guys make me want to take the train home and hug my ISFJ bestie. She's wonderful on infinite levels, even though sometimes we debate over stuff. Oh wells--we debate cuz we care about each other's convictions!

I swear, when my ISFJ's bf met me, he said we were alike and I wanted to say, "Psh, she's such a better person than I am, you have no idea." I think he figured that out by now.

Love you guys.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast