User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: Why ISFJs=BEST

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Ahh BerberElla you are wonderful and I love that you know how to express yourself and your emotions so eloquently. Now I feel all the warm fuzzies inside.. thank you!
    Anytime.

I just noted how badly I worded this sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post

All other isfj's on here, not that there are that many, remind me of her. You all seem to possess that same strong magnetism that makes her so unique.

But you know what I mean.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

my isfj sister is the one person that i know i could count on to be there for me for anything anytime...she's extremely giving of herself and truly wants to help when she can and yeah she's such a good mom. she's always going out of her way to make cute crafty things and making special treats or sewing adorable costumes and i've NEVER seen anyone with more patience. she's a truly beautiful, loving person.
    we've been best friends since i was a baby.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    1. ISFJs are so damn loving. They care truly and completely.

2. ISFJs are faithful and trustworthy. I never have to worry that my ISFJ will cheat on or leave me.

3. ISFJs appreciate those they love. They notice the little things you do, and notice when you don't feel good. They think of thoughtful ways to make you feel better (my ISFJ bought me a movie for us to watch just the other night, because I was bummed out about being on a diet. He said, "See, you can have fun even though you're dieting." So cute).
    I especially admire their ability to remember all the details about other people's needs. I had a dear ISFJ friend who had a special ability to choose the right gift for other people.

7. ISFJs are funny. If you don't think so, you don't know one well enough. They tell amusing stories and do impressions. They are hilarious in this way. They also have a subtle sense of humor and know how to laugh at little things that might irritate others.
    I've read in some of the ISFJ profiles about their unique brand of wit and humor.

Now you go ahead and add something! I don't want to hear ISFJ bashing here, either, please. This is a thread meant to praise and appreciate them.
    It tends to hurt my heart especially when people say negative things about ISFJs because the one's I've known are gentle people who can really take things to heart. I think ISFJs and INFPs are two of the most gentle types who get often over-looked and under-appreciated. The world would be a sorry place without them.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTx

My mother's type. I'm fine with my mother, so I should have nodded in appreciation reading that list.

Instead, I was thinking, is she describing an alien lifeform?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    I like that, now how do I know if I am having an intuitive moment?
    Is that having a sensing moment????

You make me feel safe. Always
    You make me feel cared for.Always
    You go out of your way to see that I am comfortable whenever I visit, you even make sure to have things you know I like for snacks or drinks.So true its scary
    When I pass out drunk on your floor you put me to bed and cover me up.You can't get cold now, can you
    You are so together.Hmmmm
    You stop me from acting on my aggressive impulses when we go out to a gig or a bar, knowing that I am way too irrational to notice that the guy I'm about to smack could easily beat me up. But you just laugh and don't make me feel guilty about it.Oh no darling, i have pushed you out the way, and i have smacked him one, that's what friends are for
    Infact you do all you can to make sure I don't have another excuse to beat myself up with guilt because you know I do it alll the time.You can have the second round
    You are so clean and tidy.Tidy house, tidy mind
    You are graceful.That must be an I thing
    You have fantastic taste in clothes and interior decorating.Again an I thing
    If I could choose my parent I would choose your type because I know I would have had a childhood worth remembering. I hope my children feel the same when they ar all grown up
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    My mother's type. I'm fine with my mother, so I should have nodded in appreciation reading that list.

Instead, I was thinking, is she describing an alien lifeform?
    Have you typed her right?

Then again, my boyfriend's ENTJ mom rarely sees/gets any of that about my boyfriend. I'm not sure why not...

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    You stop me from acting on my aggressive impulses when we go out to a gig or a bar, knowing that I am way too irrational to notice that the guy I'm about to smack could easily beat me up. But you just laugh and don't make me feel guilty about it.Oh no darling, i have pushed you out the way, and i have smacked him one, that's what friends are for
    That's funny. My ISFJ has lots of pub brawl stories (especially from when he was living in London and then Glasgow for a year), and in every case he fought only when his friends were being picked on. They always underestimate his toughness...

I personally enjoy asking him what he'd do about it if an intruder came in the house and tried to hurt me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    They make the best moms
    Definitely. My mom is one too. I think they set the bar for what a good mom is.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ESFJ

That's funny. My ISFJ has lots of pub brawl stories (especially from when he was living in London and then Glasgow for a year), and in every case he fought only when his friends were being picked on. They always underestimate his toughness...

I personally enjoy asking him what he'd do about it if an intruder came in the house and tried to hurt me.
    lol .. it is funny you should say that. Although i feel i have very masculine qualities about me. If someone was to break into my house whilst i was living with my partnerand my kids were present. I wouldn't expect him to fight. I would be in there first clubbing the hell out of the person. Don't ever hurt the people i care about. I will take a bullet for the one's i care about.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

My ISFJ has never once criticized me...
    Awww, that's good. If he's anything like me, it's difficult for us to criticize. And we are so sensitive to criticism ourselves. It's both a blessing and a curse.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: