User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: Why ISFJs=BEST

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I know what you mean. High school is why I don't like most people. They were all loud, stupid, and flailed around too much. I don't know if it's better outside of high school, but it's hard to trust in their sanity after seeing that.
    It's a lot better. People mature, and you can pick your friends more easily.

You might eventually come to love S's... ;-)

MBTI
    ESFJ

Firstly .. Thank you Maliafee .. You are such a nice person, but i actually saw a bit of fighting spirit in one of your messages .. Being an SJ and all of us getting some stick on this forum from other TITS who can't be arsed to understand us a little better which just requires a little patience .. Well i applaud you ..

You go gal ..

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    You may be right. N's feel like S's are missing something, but S's know N's are missing a whole lot of something too...
    Woooo Hooooo ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    It's a lot better. People mature, and you can pick your friends more easily.
    Picking my friends easily would be nice. I just chose to associate with no one because I didn't want to join groups that might contain people I didn't like. I like to be able to decide who I will and will not associate with, and the only way I could maintain that kind of control in high school was to avoid associating with anyone.
    You might eventually come to love S's... ;-)
    Definitely, some of them are awesome. But probably only certain kinds of S's. For instance, I could probably get along with the ones who are nice to me, accepting of my views and choices, and who I can relate to in some way. But I don't think I'll ever get along with the ones who are different from me, and intolerant of anyone who isn't like them.

Then again, I imagine most people feel that way.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Big Squishy Group Hugs ..

(Note to oneself - Behave, don't want people to see you really are a sensitive soul.)[/QUOTE]

That is a very good trait, says the isfp sensitive soul (me!!!)
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Big Squishy Group Hugs ..

(Note to oneself - Behave, don't want people to see you really are a sensitive soul.)
    That is a very good trait, says the isfp sensitive soul (me!!!)[/QUOTE]

Oh i could get into a discussion as to why being a sensitive soul is NOT a good trait .. But i won't spoil this thread .. Its to nice.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Firstly .. Thank you Maliafee .. You are such a nice person, but i actually saw a bit of fighting spirit in one of your messages .. Being an SJ and all of us getting some stick on this forum from other TITS who can't be arsed to understand us a little better which just requires a little patience ..
    I'm having an intuitive moment. And I have no idea what that means.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I like that, now how do I know if I am having an intuitive moment?
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

This is a post I made about xsfj's last year in a thread for them:

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    This is my homage to the xSFJ types.

You make me feel safe.
    You make me feel cared for.
    You go out of your way to see that I am comfortable whenever I visit, you even make sure to have things you know I like for snacks or drinks.
    When I pass out drunk on your floor you put me to bed and cover me up.
    You are so together.
    You stop me from acting on my aggressive impulses when we go out to a gig or a bar, knowing that I am way too irrational to notice that the guy I'm about to smack could easily beat me up. But you just laugh and don't make me feel guilty about it.
    Infact you do all you can to make sure I don't have another excuse to beat myself up with guilt because you know I do it alll the time.
    You are so clean and tidy.
    You are graceful.
    You have fantastic taste in clothes and interior decorating.
    If I could choose my parent I would choose your type because I know I would have had a childhood worth remembering.

I love you guys.
    But it was more about isfjs because my best friend is an isfj and she makes me feel all of the above.

You guys are great, if I could find an isfj man I would bag him so quickly he wouldn't know what hit him lol.

My sister is an esfj and although she does all of the above, she is alot more judgemental and harder than my friend, either way though I do like the sfj's.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

And another thing, some N types here always go on and on about how they can't connect to S types, which I find baffling when it comes to my isfj friend because I feel very connected on a deep level with her.

We talk for hours and hours when we meet up about all the topics I love and all the topics she loves and we connect on those levels too.

I'm no gardener, and when she reels off the latin names of plants she knows I will forget the moment the word has left her lips, but I love gardening with her whilst we debate so much.

There isn't anyone to date in my life who I'd rather spend my day with.

All other isfj's on here, not that there are that many, remind me of her. You all seem to possess that same strong magnetism that makes her so unique.

There is just something about her that has a calming effect on me.

Signed

the worlds biggest isfj fan
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Ahh BerberElla you are wonderful and I love that you know how to express yourself and your emotions so eloquently. Now I feel all the warm fuzzies inside.. thank you!
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)