User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why ISFJs=BEST

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    To communicate with S's, I have to reduce the level of my communication. I feel as if I am talking to someone who barely speaks the same language as me.
    That's how I felt in high school talking to morons (forgive me, I had a terrible high school experience because of so many reasons). It's probably about intelligence level, in my opinion, not exactly S vs. N... an intelligent S is not annoyingly hard to talk to about interesting stuff the way a very unintelligent S would be.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

There is always a bit of an SN barrier, although intelligent S's can speak mild degrees of N. I type in a straightforward manner because I am certain that somehow, an S will come along and not know what I mean.

deleted Array

ISFJ is like the feeling you get on Christmas. In my case, I get good presents, but I become bored of them within a few weeks.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    That's how I felt in high school talking to morons (forgive me, I had a terrible high school experience because of so many reasons). It's probably about intelligence level, in my opinion, not exactly S vs. N... an intelligent S is not annoyingly hard to talk to about interesting stuff the way a very unintelligent S would be.
    eh... I know some intelligent S's who need me to use precise terminology.

But maybe that's just to be 'sure'.

deleted Array

Quote Originally Posted by run View Post
    eh... I know some intelligent S's who need me to use precise terminology.

But maybe that's just to be 'sure'.
    The odd thing is I think they understand just as much as you do, but they urge to be even more sure about it. Ns can basically get some info, then make up the rest, where as an S couldn't be sure about the info not being from its source. Are they being more serious??? I've seen some Ss get something just as easily as I could, but they want all those extras because they wish to be seriously involved.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    There is always a bit of an SN barrier, although intelligent S's can speak mild degrees of N. I type in a straightforward manner because I am certain that somehow, an S will come along and not know what I mean.
    You may be right. N's feel like S's are missing something, but S's know N's are missing a whole lot of something too...

Anyway, interesting conversation but I would love to keep this thread about praising/worshipping ISFJs (*chuckle* )...

Senior Member Array

I'm sick. I went to my ISFJ's art show anyway yesterday. His paintings looked amazing, and we saw some other interesting stuff. But I was so exhausted from it all. My ISFJ brought me dinner and took care of me all evening in return. He is so wonderful. Monday night we're going to see Fleetwood Mack and Tuesday we're going to plant our vegetable garden.

ISFJs are like the Sundae to my cherry. All substance and deliciousness hehe...

Pronounced eye-ee-dee Array Eiddy's Avatar
    MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

That is so sweet.. love it!!!
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run

They have a calming effect on me.

Protocol Droid Array Athenian200's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    That's how I felt in high school talking to morons (forgive me, I had a terrible high school experience because of so many reasons).
    I know what you mean, I had to try and talk to people back then as well. High school is why I don't like most people. They were all loud, stupid, and flailed around too much. I don't know if it's better outside of high school, but it's hard to trust in their sanity after seeing that.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast