User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why ISFJs=BEST

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    If the both of you had kids, I would consider them so lucky. Two great personalities and looks to match..
    Thank you so much for the compliments! So kind! ...Hmmm, He is so handsome. And 6'3"!!! Our kids will be giants haha...

Pronounced eye-ee-dee Array Eiddy's Avatar
    MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

So much the better. They say when you have to look up to someone, naturally they just get more responsibilities. So that's a definite plus.

I wish for the both of you all the future success and happiness.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

Yay for ISFJ

MBTI
    intp

They taste yummy, and I don't mean just their tears.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

The closest that I can come to an ISFJ is someone who's feely, but you can't explain anything to that they haven't already heard from the new york times. Christ, it sucks that S types are so freaken hard to communticate with.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post

^That's why I rolled my eyes. I think I will pass on the group hugs. ISTJ's are like ISFJ's who can live without hugging and other emotionaly expression.
    I do understand, but my 14 yr old just like you doesn't like emotions etc .. it is nice however that on occasions that i can squeeze him and visa verse.

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    The closest that I can come to an ISFJ is someone who's feely, but you can't explain anything to that they haven't already heard from the new york times. Christ, it sucks that S types are so freaken hard to communticate with.
    Shite .. i didn't see what you type is .. The key to communicating with me is .. If i ask a question just answer it .. I don't want a book, i just want a yes, no and why. Simple as. Practical darling.
    If you want to tell me the difference between a 1080 pixel LCD TV and a lower pixel one. Great i will listen, but that's what interests you, not me, i am just being polite, listen and maybe learn something new or maybe not.

Now how easy is that???
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Protocol Droid Array Athenian200's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

So what you're saying is, you believe that SFJs tend only to believe and understand what they're told by a trusted authority, correct?

Why do you believe this? When did you start believing it?

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    So much the better. They say when you have to look up to someone, naturally they just get more responsibilities. So that's a definite plus.

I wish for the both of you all the future success and happiness.
    Thank you so very much!

This is ridiculous. :P S's couldn't be easier to communicate with. See, you're looking into things too hard... we don't, and that's the secret.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    So what you're saying is, you believe that SFJs tend only to believe and understand what they're told by a trusted authority, correct?

Why do you believe this? When did you start believing it?
    Because its in the nature of SJ's to be narrow minded. I started beleiving it after I first learned about Keirsey's temperaments. It suddenly made some sense.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    Thank you so very much!

This is ridiculous. :P S's couldn't be easier to communicate with. See, you're looking into things too hard... we don't, and that's the secret.
    To communicate with S's, I have to reduce the level of my communication. I feel as if I am talking to someone who barely speaks the same language as me.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast