2. S
    3. F
    4. J

did I read the OP correctly?
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I especially admire their ability to remember all the details about other people's needs. I had a dear ISFJ friend who had a special ability to choose the right gift for other people.

I've read in some of the ISFJ profiles about their unique brand of wit and humor.

It tends to hurt my heart especially when people say negative things about ISFJs because the one's I've known are gentle people who can really take things to heart. I think ISFJs and INFPs are two of the most gentle types who get often over-looked and under-appreciated. The world would be a sorry place without them.
    What a wonderful thread! We ISFJs love verbal affirmation. I wish all the happiness in the world to the original poster of this thread and her ISFJ.

I'm an ISFJ and my husband is an INFP. I personally think INFPs are better than we are. But I might be biased. The only two even close to bad things I can say about my INFP is that I would like him to be more assertive and his follow through isn't the best. I can name way more flaws for myself!

I love the kudos for our sense of humor! Some people find me funny and others don't seem to get my humor at all. And all of the good thoughts about us being good parents to have too -- I sometimes seriously doubt myself there.

ISFJ's being creative is interesting. I do like to paint and crafts with my ISFP son, but I completely suck at it!

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

maliafee.. she was so sweet. I miss her. I was sad when she stopped posting.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't intimately know any ISFJs, I do intimately know an ESFJ, my mother, and I would like her a whole lot more if she were introverted, fo sho!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

This girl I'm digging is an ISFJ...I think she's digging me too. She really seems to be a great person.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

My mom is an ISFJ!
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

I'm not supposed to be here (procrastinating) but I thought I'd throw in my ISFJ love too.
    It's so interesting, their calming effect, and not needing to emotionally burst to anyone.
    I know I can count on my ISFJ for me in any crisis, and she'll always nurture, never judge.
    I love..... her. so much. as a friend. She's really independent but sometimes she'll just randomly call and ask if I want to go on a roadtrip with her... it makes me feel special.
    We could sit together in total silence and be completely comfortable.
    Sometimes that pressures me to speak, but I realized that... she's just as happy as me with silence.

I owe her so much.
    OK, as an ISFP it's hard for me completely and entirely open up -- unless it's to my ISFJ friend. While around other types, I honestly feel more hurt than anything after exposing myself. She's one of those people I could just ramble to and feel better afterwards, and so far there's no other type I could think of that lets me do that.... except for 1 extrovert I know.

So yea, love to the ISFJs.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

JTG brought this post up in his blog, just wanted to say I read through it and LOVE YOU ALL! This thread is awesome
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Of course they are. Why else would God make so many of them?

MBTI
    ISTP

ISFJs scare me.