User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 70

  1. #31
    Senior Member Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    Are they not to be trusted?

    I was subtly referring to BlackCat.

    We've all already said this, but I'm quoting it again because it seems to be one of the key points.
    Guessing can be fun...

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Send him a formal memo detailing the specifics of your plans for exactly when and how you plan to have hot dirty sex with him.

    Allowing him to factor this into his daily routine will prove most beneficial.
    Uuuuhhhhh, No.
    - Caleb

    "I am what I need to be..."

    "Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

  2. #32
    Senior Member AutumnReverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    I was subtly referring to BlackCat.
    It wasn't so subtle. But, I tried to generalize the statement so that BlackCat wouldn't feel directly targeted...oh well.
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

    {listen: }

  3. #33
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    I don't really see how it's difficult to seduce men. Be suggestive and laugh at what we say. Quick eye contact and making us know we saw you but looking away and seeming embarrassed at getting caught. Bend over in front of us.

    All of the above would shamelessly work on me, I'd know how shallow it was, but nevertheless, you'd be on my mind constantly.



  4. #34
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,656

    Default

    ahh but that's assuming we're your type physically/visually. Never know that for sure as a female, as some guys just aren't 'sensitive' to the type of woman you are
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #35
    Senior Member Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    It wasn't so subtle. But, I tried to generalize the statement so that BlackCat wouldn't feel directly targeted...oh well.
    I wanted him to feel targeted. Odds are though that he won't read this thread. He's interested in ISTJ females.

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I don't really see how it's difficult to seduce men. Be suggestive and laugh at what we say. Quick eye contact and making us know we saw you but looking away and seeming embarrassed at getting caught. Bend over in front of us.

    All of the above would shamelessly work on me, I'd know how shallow it was, but nevertheless, you'd be on my mind constantly.
    How do you know this works. Have you done it? I don't think it would work on me enough. I am looking for something more complete and filling in a relationship. I'm in it for the long haul not just a one night stand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    ahh but that's assuming we're your type physically/visually. Never know that for sure a S a female, as some guys just aren't 'sensitive' to the type of woman you are
    Indeed correct to some extent.
    - Caleb

    "I am what I need to be..."

    "Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

  6. #36
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post



    How do you know this works. Have you done it? I don't think it would work no me enough. I am looking for something more complete and filling in a relationship. I'm in it for the long haul not just a one night stand.


    I know it works because I've been the recipient of this tactic and it resulted in me noticing her because of this behavior. I would not have noticed her as much otherwise. The topic was about seducing an ISTJ. That's how you seduce. If you're looking to attract one, then she may want to find out was his interests are and play to those.



  7. #37
    Senior Member Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I know it works because I've been the recipient of this tactic and it resulted in me noticing her because of this behavior. I would not have noticed her as much otherwise. The topic was about seducing an ISTJ. That's how you seduce. If you're looking to attract one, then she may want to find out was his interests are and play to those.
    Might I point out that you are an INTP. :P

    Most ISTJs are looking for something that lasts. I think from the context of the main post on this thread the Rainbows is looking for something a bit longer as well.
    - Caleb

    "I am what I need to be..."

    "Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

  8. #38
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    Might I point out that you are an INTP. :P
    The Timeless Art of Seduction applies to all types. I responded as a male, not necessarily as an INTP. I know for me, my biological responses to female behavior don't seem to be correlated to my personality, but by the fact that I possess a Y chromosome.



  9. #39
    Senior Member Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    The Timeless Art of Seduction applies to all types. I responded as a male, not necessarily as an INTP. I know for me, my biological responses to female behavior don't seem to be correlated to my personality, but by the fact that I possess a Y chromosome.
    Not always or necessarily. You presume, to much.
    - Caleb

    "I am what I need to be..."

    "Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

  10. #40
    Pose! Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    The Timeless Art of Seduction applies to all types. I responded as a male, not necessarily as an INTP. I know for me, my biological responses to female behavior don't seem to be correlated to my personality, but by the fact that I possess a Y chromosome.
    Jock is a man first. INTP second.

    Lady! Dont forget to seduce the man in the ISTJ, too.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2017, 02:00 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2016, 10:55 AM
  3. How to win back an ISTJ male? HE IS CONFUSING ME!!
    By CocoB in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 08:15 PM
  4. [ISTJ] How does one go about wooing a FEMALE ISTJ?
    By zillah in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 12:34 PM
  5. [ISTJ] How does one go about wooing an ISTJ? (and other questions)
    By Tea Party in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 04:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO