User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    istj
    Enneagram

Tell him what a great job he's doing, thank him for being thoughtful.

"Wow, you're such a hard-working, committed man."

"Let's go have some fun. "

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTj

I don't know. Last few times I've found myself "attracted to" someone, they turn out to be of the NT sort.

Or, at least, I suppose I'm attracted to the intelligent sort. I like being around people I can learn from.

This might sound cheesy to some, but I think a relationship is a lot easier when I don't have to play the guessing game. If someone was trying to attract me, I would want them to tell me what they want in a point-blank (but not rude) way. That's already been stated, though.

I'm trying to add something to the thread here, so here goes... I'm just speaking for myself here, too. Don't mess up "my order". = )

Always remember to flank your enemies. History won't remember how dramatic your failed frontal assault looked. - Dragon Age: Origins

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Don't be fooled by Eagles facade. While he is indeed correct flirting is nice, we tend to be oblivious to it. (So be OBVIOUS) We also suck at flirting with others... that is, until we get comfortable around them.

Whoever said we are patient... is correct. We can wait for a LONG time before making any "moves" or doing anything of the sort. It is best if you let us know when it is "okay" to make moves and let us know what moves to make.
    Not quite d@v3. I think it's that logic and such wins out over personal signals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    I don't think I'm oblivious, it's just that it gets folded into this:

with which I agree, and think that was a good example.
    I agree Cim.

I guess what I meant is, we don't really know how to respond to it properly. At least, I don't...
    We know that. I know. I understand. You are not alone.
    Ever have someone flirt with you, you actually pick up on it and then you go a little over board? I'm curious. I can't say that has exactly happened to me but it is a situation I can see in my minds eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    I don't get it, why it is it intriguing and thought provoking?
    Secret. Did anyone ever tell you that ISTJs or introverts period (sorta) don't like sharing their thoughts. They take eveything in, they don't like to let it out.

Because your an INFJ.
    True d@v3, though not in the sense you were thinking.

????
    Don't worry Rainbows, I don't understand d@v3 either... At least I would like to not understand d@v3...

Usually the ISTJ's are searching out the NF's, not the other way around.
    I don't know about that. I wasn't aware that those types got together a lot. It's not one of the more common pairs.

So I am like a dream come true?
    Maybe, but aren't you taken?

I have no idea, are you? Actually, I have never thought that far ahead, so I have no idea.
    That much is obvious d@v3. good job.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

MBTI
    ISTJ

First of all, Eagle, if I had a penny for every time you "busted" my chops on here I'd be rich! Anyway, getting back to the topic(s) at hand:

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    We know that. I know. I understand. You are not alone.
    Ever have someone flirt with you, you actually pick up on it and then you go a little over board? I'm curious. I can't say that has exactly happened to me but it is a situation I can see in my minds eye.
    I think I have been in this situation with [alot] of ENFP's. () You are right, once I figured out what she was doing, I ended up scaring her off. This also seems to happen when I mistake "kindness" or "friendliness" for flirting. I guess it's because I just want to get the "small talk" over with as fast as possible...

Don't worry Rainbows, I don't understand d@v3 either... At least I would like to not understand d@v3...
    Eagle, you will probably always understand me, no matter how hard you try not to. Your just going to have to live with it!

I don't know about that. I wasn't aware that those types got together a lot. It's not one of the more common pairs.
    I'm convinced that these types get together quite often. Of course, I guess it could just be me.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Oh boys, why do you keep denying the love? It's just so obvious that it's there. You know, all this unresolved sexual tension is not going to go away, if you don't just admit it.
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

{listen: }

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

First of all, Eagle, if I had a penny for every time you "busted" my chops on here I'd be rich! Anyway, getting back to the topic(s) at hand:

Likewise d@v3.. We should find a sponser and every time we do bust each others chops we get a certain amount of $ donated to us. Then we could start an advertising thing on this side as this site attracts the masses and become rich. Sounds good to me.

I think I have been in this situation with [alot] of ENFP's. () You are right, once I figured out what she was doing, I ended up scaring her off. This also seems to happen when I mistake "kindness" or "friendliness" for flirting. I guess it's because I just want to get the "small talk" over with as fast as possible...

Yeah, I thought it was possible. I myself feel like sometimes I might over do it a bit. :/
    What's to over do is the question. Seeing as I don't really talk to any girls.

Eagle, you will probably always understand me, no matter how hard you try not to. Your just going to have to live with it!

True, it's not necessarily a bad thing despite my previous comment.

I'm convinced that these types get together quite often. Of course, I guess it could just be me.
    I don't know about that last part. I personally haven't seen it happen to much.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    Oh boys, why do you keep denying the love? It's just so obvious that it's there. You know, all this unresolved sexual tension is not going to go away, if you don't just admit it.
    I thought our love was supposed to be unspoken Autumn?
    d@v3, stay away from my love life.

(Man, no offense, seriously, I'm just trying to get away from the "gay" thing that they are all dilusional about.)
    - Caleb

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I thought our love was supposed to be unspoken Autumn?
    d@v3, stay away from my love life.
    It was a test. I just wanted to make sure that you weren't emotionally cheating on me with d@v3. Those INFPs were putting doubts in my mind.
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    It was a test. I just wanted to make sure that you weren't emotionally cheating on me with d@v3. Those INFPs were putting doubt in my mind.
    I don't like cats...
    - Caleb

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I don't like cats...
    Are they not to be trusted?

Quote Originally Posted by FallaciaSonata View Post
    This might sound cheesy to some, but I think a relationship is a lot easier when I don't have to play the guessing game. If someone was trying to attract me, I would want them to tell me what they want in a point-blank (but not rude) way. That's already been stated, though.
    We've all already said this, but I'm quoting it again because it seems to be one of the key points.
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Send him a formal memo detailing the specifics of your plans for exactly when and how you plan to have hot dirty sex with him.

Allowing him to factor this into his daily routine will prove most beneficial.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?