• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] How does one successfully seduce an ISTJ male?

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
Tell him what a great job he's doing, thank him for being thoughtful.

"Wow, you're such a hard-working, committed man."

"Let's go have some fun. :)"

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I don't know. Last few times I've found myself "attracted to" someone, they turn out to be of the NT sort.

Or, at least, I suppose I'm attracted to the intelligent sort. I like being around people I can learn from.

This might sound cheesy to some, but I think a relationship is a lot easier when I don't have to play the guessing game. If someone was trying to attract me, I would want them to tell me what they want in a point-blank (but not rude) way. That's already been stated, though.

I'm trying to add something to the thread here, so here goes... I'm just speaking for myself here, too. Don't mess up "my order". = )

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't be fooled by Eagles facade. While he is indeed correct flirting is nice, we tend to be oblivious to it. (So be OBVIOUS) :( We also suck at flirting with others... that is, until we get comfortable around them. :D

Whoever said we are patient... is correct. We can wait for a LONG time before making any "moves" or doing anything of the sort. :yes: It is best if you let us know when it is "okay" to make moves and let us know what moves to make. ;)

Not quite d@v3. I think it's that logic and such wins out over personal signals.

I don't think I'm oblivious, it's just that it gets folded into this:

with which I agree, and think that was a good example.

I agree Cim.

I guess what I meant is, we don't really know how to respond to it properly. :huh: At least, I don't...

We know that. I know. I understand. You are not alone.
Ever have someone flirt with you, you actually pick up on it and then you go a little over board? I'm curious. I can't say that has exactly happened to me but it is a situation I can see in my minds eye.

I don't get it, why it is it intriguing and thought provoking?

Secret. Did anyone ever tell you that ISTJs or introverts period (sorta) don't like sharing their thoughts. They take eveything in, they don't like to let it out.

Because your an INFJ. :D

True d@v3, though not in the sense you were thinking.

Don't worry Rainbows, I don't understand d@v3 either... At least I would like to not understand d@v3...

Usually the ISTJ's are searching out the NF's, not the other way around. :yes:

I don't know about that. I wasn't aware that those types got together a lot. It's not one of the more common pairs.

So I am like a dream come true?

Maybe, but aren't you taken?

I have no idea, are you? ;) Actually, I have never thought that far ahead, so I have no idea. :doh:

That much is obvious d@v3. good job.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
First of all, Eagle, if I had a penny for every time you "busted" my chops on here I'd be rich! :azdaja: Anyway, getting back to the topic(s) at hand:

We know that. I know. I understand. You are not alone.
Ever have someone flirt with you, you actually pick up on it and then you go a little over board? I'm curious. I can't say that has exactly happened to me but it is a situation I can see in my minds eye.

I think I have been in this situation with [alot] of ENFP's. :)wubbie:) You are right, once I figured out what she was doing, I ended up scaring her off. :( This also seems to happen when I mistake "kindness" or "friendliness" for flirting. :yes: I guess it's because I just want to get the "small talk" over with as fast as possible... :huh:

Don't worry Rainbows, I don't understand d@v3 either... At least I would like to not understand d@v3...

Eagle, you will probably always understand me, no matter how hard you try not to. Your just going to have to live with it! :yes:

I don't know about that. I wasn't aware that those types got together a lot. It's not one of the more common pairs.

I'm convinced that these types get together quite often. :yes: Of course, I guess it could just be me. :(

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Oh boys, why do you keep denying the love? It's just so obvious that it's there. You know, all this unresolved sexual tension is not going to go away, if you don't just admit it. ;)

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First of all, Eagle, if I had a penny for every time you "busted" my chops on here I'd be rich! :azdaja: Anyway, getting back to the topic(s) at hand:

Likewise d@v3.. We should find a sponser and every time we do bust each others chops we get a certain amount of $ donated to us. Then we could start an advertising thing on this side as this site attracts the masses and become rich. Sounds good to me.

I think I have been in this situation with [alot] of ENFP's. :)wubbie:) You are right, once I figured out what she was doing, I ended up scaring her off. :( This also seems to happen when I mistake "kindness" or "friendliness" for flirting. :yes: I guess it's because I just want to get the "small talk" over with as fast as possible... :huh:

Yeah, I thought it was possible. I myself feel like sometimes I might over do it a bit. :/
What's to over do is the question. Seeing as I don't really talk to any girls.

Eagle, you will probably always understand me, no matter how hard you try not to. Your just going to have to live with it! :yes:

True, it's not necessarily a bad thing despite my previous comment.

I'm convinced that these types get together quite often. :yes: Of course, I guess it could just be me. :(

I don't know about that last part. I personally haven't seen it happen to much.

Oh boys, why do you keep denying the love? It's just so obvious that it's there. You know, all this unresolved sexual tension is not going to go away, if you don't just admit it. ;)

I thought our love was supposed to be unspoken Autumn?
d@v3, stay away from my love life.

(Man, no offense, seriously, I'm just trying to get away from the "gay" thing that they are all dilusional about.)

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I thought our love was supposed to be unspoken Autumn?
d@v3, stay away from my love life.
It was a test. I just wanted to make sure that you weren't emotionally cheating on me with d@v3. Those INFPs were putting doubts in my mind. :blush:

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It was a test. I just wanted to make sure that you weren't emotionally cheating on me with d@v3. Those INFPs were putting doubt in my mind.

I don't like cats...

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I don't like cats...
Are they not to be trusted?

This might sound cheesy to some, but I think a relationship is a lot easier when I don't have to play the guessing game. If someone was trying to attract me, I would want them to tell me what they want in a point-blank (but not rude) way. That's already been stated, though.
:yes: We've all already said this, but I'm quoting it again because it seems to be one of the key points.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Send him a formal memo detailing the specifics of your plans for exactly when and how you plan to have hot dirty sex with him.

Allowing him to factor this into his daily routine will prove most beneficial.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are they not to be trusted?

I was subtly referring to BlackCat.

:yes: We've all already said this, but I'm quoting it again because it seems to be one of the key points.

Guessing can be fun... :devil:

Send him a formal memo detailing the specifics of your plans for exactly when and how you plan to have hot dirty sex with him.

Allowing him to factor this into his daily routine will prove most beneficial.

Uuuuhhhhh, No.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I don't really see how it's difficult to seduce men. Be suggestive and laugh at what we say. Quick eye contact and making us know we saw you but looking away and seeming embarrassed at getting caught. Bend over in front of us.

All of the above would shamelessly work on me, I'd know how shallow it was, but nevertheless, you'd be on my mind constantly.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ahh but that's assuming we're your type physically/visually. Never know that for sure as a female, as some guys just aren't 'sensitive' to the type of woman you are ;)

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It wasn't so subtle. But, I tried to generalize the statement so that BlackCat wouldn't feel directly targeted...oh well. :alttongue:

I wanted him to feel targeted. Odds are though that he won't read this thread. He's interested in ISTJ females.

I don't really see how it's difficult to seduce men. Be suggestive and laugh at what we say. Quick eye contact and making us know we saw you but looking away and seeming embarrassed at getting caught. Bend over in front of us.

All of the above would shamelessly work on me, I'd know how shallow it was, but nevertheless, you'd be on my mind constantly.

How do you know this works. Have you done it? I don't think it would work on me enough. I am looking for something more complete and filling in a relationship. I'm in it for the long haul not just a one night stand.

ahh but that's assuming we're your type physically/visually. Never know that for sure a S a female, as some guys just aren't 'sensitive' to the type of woman you are ;)

Indeed correct to some extent.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
How do you know this works. Have you done it? I don't think it would work no me enough. I am looking for something more complete and filling in a relationship. I'm in it for the long haul not just a one night stand.

I know it works because I've been the recipient of this tactic and it resulted in me noticing her because of this behavior. I would not have noticed her as much otherwise. The topic was about seducing an ISTJ. That's how you seduce. If you're looking to attract one, then she may want to find out was his interests are and play to those.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know it works because I've been the recipient of this tactic and it resulted in me noticing her because of this behavior. I would not have noticed her as much otherwise. The topic was about seducing an ISTJ. That's how you seduce. If you're looking to attract one, then she may want to find out was his interests are and play to those.

Might I point out that you are an INTP. :p

Most ISTJs are looking for something that lasts. I think from the context of the main post on this thread the Rainbows is looking for something a bit longer as well.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Might I point out that you are an INTP. :p

The Timeless Art of Seduction applies to all types. I responded as a male, not necessarily as an INTP. I know for me, my biological responses to female behavior don't seem to be correlated to my personality, but by the fact that I possess a Y chromosome.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Timeless Art of Seduction applies to all types. I responded as a male, not necessarily as an INTP. I know for me, my biological responses to female behavior don't seem to be correlated to my personality, but by the fact that I possess a Y chromosome.

Not always or necessarily. You presume, to much. :)

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Jock is a man first. INTP second.

Lady! Don’t forget to seduce the man in the ISTJ, too.