User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    iNFp
    Enneagram
    4w3?

Default I am INFP that has the HOTS for an ISFJ

I have this incredibly hot friend that is an ISFJ

When I first met him, his lack of depth and understanding annoyed me to the umpteenth degree.
    But now that I've gotten to know him, I see how caring and thoughtful he is.
    and I have the hots for him, I do not know one person that I find more attractive than him -- his 'I' keeps him like a mystery game that I'm trying carefully to win.
    I find his J really dominating and manly (cliche) and I find it so hot.
    But he seems so touched whenever I say simple things like Thankyou, or when he sees that I have a genuine concern for him.
    He works so hard to make the people he loves happy.
    Easy to please, and eager to please.
    *siigh* He's perrfect
    But I don't find anything about ISFJ/INFPs here.
    Why do I feel dis way, being an INFP? Pros and cons to ISFJ/INFP?

Painfully Bipolar

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I really like ISFJs. They are good people, I'd definitely like one for romance.

His depth is there, trust me. You just have to bring it out. He will probably enjoy/does enjoy the depth you cultivate in him. Get deeper! The ISJs like it.

As for why you're feeling that way, I'd say when one human being is attracted to another human being, they get a crush. What does this have to do with type?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

BlackCat you have me smiling from ear to ear..

I'd wonder about having an INFP for romance. The depth and sensual feelings that NF have interests me..

Anyhow, on to the topic, we ISFJ's may seem simple and deeply caring.. Maybe we are simpletons. IDK but we are deeply caring individuals..

If you show undue attention on an ISFJ believe me you would be showered with affection.. We can't help it we love to please others. LOL

Seems he has interest in you, all you have to do is ask, one he sees the gate is open and that his advances will not be rejected he will not hesitate to show you love and lots of it.

Now about NFs? I am interested to learn more..
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFJ

There is something about NF's that is incredibly alluring.

Oh, they have the thoughts and the feelings .. Perfect
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

SF's in general are just so obsessed with pleasing others, it seems...
    - From your fun-loving ESFP.
    Se/Fi/Te/Ni, 44% E / 88% S / 62% F / 67% P

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/18/182571.png

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

My girlfriend is an ISFJ. She's wonderful. Soo caring and in love with her family and friends. She has some friends she calls 'the girls', who are four seriously introverted and smart 30-somethings all living together. It's like an SJ/NF lovefest over there. I enjoy our visits with them.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Makes a note: derinnosphere LMAO
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Makes a note: derinnosphere LMAO

Thanks for noticing...

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    BlackCat you have me smiling from ear to ear..

I'd wonder about having an INFP for romance. The depth and sensual feelings that NF have interests me..

Anyhow, on to the topic, we ISFJ's may seem simple and deeply caring.. Maybe we are simpletons. IDK but we are deeply caring individuals..

If you show undue attention on an ISFJ believe me you would be showered with affection.. We can't help it we love to please others. LOL

Seems he has interest in you, all you have to do is ask, one he sees the gate is open and that his advances will not be rejected he will not hesitate to show you love and lots of it.

Now about NFs? I am interested to learn more..
    My GF (probably ISFJ) is convinced she is a simpleton, but I think she is very intelligent, and highly intuitive about others' feelings and states-of-mind. I think we compliment each other, in that we share this capacity for emotion, but also differ in other abilities. The biggest one? SHE GETS THINGS DONE. I am in awe of the way she is able to deliver. She always does what she says she will do, and always with a humble and caring disposition. She can be pretty particular at times, but we are sensitive to each other and try not to push buttons. I think SF/NF parings can really work well.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

That's a very refreshing outlook to have.. I tend to get everything done, so I am trying to rebel for the moment and do as little as possible, unfortunately breathing is automated.
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director