User Tag List

123 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default How can an INFJ win an ESFJ's heart?

Hi guys!

I have an INFJ-friend, and she is totally in love with an ESFJ. The problem is: she hasn't seen him for over a year and there is no one else who could ever win her heart, because that guy kinda saved her life two years ago. Now, she can't forget him, and I decided that this situation should change. And because there is no other guy who she would have a crush on, it's pretty obvious that she should do something about that ESFJ-guy. But what can she do? We know that he's pretty much into fishing, but fishing equipment is pretty expensive and she doesn't have enough money to buy it for him. But there is another problem: it wouldn't be easy for her to start seeing him, because his friends all hate her (and she hates his friends as well). So you see, she's in a lot of trouble now. What CAN she do to win his heart? How can she get back in touch with him without feeling like it's something awkard?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Hmm... it looks pretty bad. His friends hate her and she hates his friends. Obviously, that's never a good thing. Why do they hate eachother?
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Well, this INFJ was bullied for years, it already started in elementary school, and she met these kids in high school. This ESFJ's friends were the popular kids, while the INFJ had a pretty bad image at school. Most people thought that she was weird, so she had a lot of trouble dealing with people there. But she had the most problems with the popular kids, obviously. They were the cruelest to her.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Why would she want to be date someone who is friends with people whom dislike her so much? I guess it depends on how he saved her- I mean, what he saved her from. Does she "love" him or has she just developed feelings for him because he saved her? Seems skeptical to me...

Either way, if his friends dislike her, there isn't much hope I don't think. I'm sure the girls on here have much better advice than I do though! Let's here what they have to say!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ

wow, his friends are evil people. but i don't think it can work. especially, if he loves his friends. being social is a huge part of being ESFJ.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Well, this INFJ tried to kill herself at prom night. She took a lot of painkillers and liquor, and this ESFJ made her puke it all out and stayed with her the whole night to make sure that she wouldn't do it again. This INFJ has told me many times how he was the only person who really understood her back then. Whenever she felt bad, he was the only one who noticed and she could just tell him anything. He didn't tell those things to other people, and he made her happy again.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

All i can think of when I see this question is: Why would the infj WANT to win it?

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

i hate this about myself, but it usually takes me years to get over people. (i hope my crushes don't read this) there really are other fish in infj seas, although we really don't believe that whilst we pine away our lives. but, alas, we cling and cling and cling to no avail, usually. limboland is, admittedly, the worst. if she could just see firsthand how dicky his friends will be to her, and see him not stand up for her, that, would hopefully, be all it would take for her to go 'fishing' for more available fodder. that. or meeting someone new and wonderful to make her forget her savior, for a while at least, depending.

if this doesn't make sense, it's because english eesn't my first language.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I think because she loves him, nozflubber.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

friggin' emotions. Cut them off, that's the healthy thing to do!