User Tag List

First 12345 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Yes, he likes her. In a friendly kind of way, h doesn't flirt with her and he has other girlfriends quite frequently. So what can the INFJ do about it?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Hi everyone

I assume I'm the INFJ in this story. I'm still totally crazy about this ESFJ guy and I'm totally hopeless about this situation, but I don't give up hope since I want to do something in return to him but first I need to get in contact with him again and I absolutely have no idea how/why. Help would be very welcome.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Welcome!

Do you have his phone number / email / address? What's keeping you from just calling or writing and reopening the communication channel?

I don't know about this situation, though... things turned pretty ugly for my INFJ friend that dated a guy whose friends didn't like her. The good news: She did successfully manage to win him over enough that he chose her over his friends. The bad news: it then turned into 6+ months of drama, vandalism, threats on her life, etc. I don't know how it turned out, but they both ended up moving to a different city and I lost contact with her.

Apparently, asshole friends aren't afraid to be assholes to people that they feel betrayed them, even old friends.

I guess if I was a good person, I wouldn't even post this reply, because this isn't very supportive nor is it what you want to hear. However, I guess it's important for you to know that winning this guy over, which may or may not be easy for you, will be just the beginning. How far are you willing to take this with him?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Thanks for the welcome.

Man that's pretty bad for your friend, really. I feel sorry for her. Don't worry, it's okay, it's good to see how things also can turn out.

I don't want to win him over as lover I think, it's pretty confusing. First of all I just need to get the courage to actually to start having contact again, and do something in return and we'll see what happens then.

I have his cellphone number as well for his email. I used to have his address, but I lost it. We've talked before his gradutation ceremony twice on MSN Messenger, after his gradutation ceremony, I never had a conversation anymore. I'm online when he's offline, and probably the same backwards, he's online when I'm offline.
    Just a dying faith on heaven's gate.

Quote Originally Posted by MissxMassacre View Post
    Thanks for the welcome.

Man that's pretty bad for your friend, really. I feel sorry for her. Don't worry, it's okay, it's good to see how things also can turn out.

I don't want to win him over as lover I think, it's pretty confusing. First of all I just need to get the courage to actually to start having contact again, and do something in return and we'll see what happens then.

I have his cellphone number as well for his email. I used to have his address, but I lost it. We've talked before his gradutation ceremony twice on MSN Messenger, after his gradutation ceremony, I never had a conversation anymore. I'm online when he's offline, and probably the same backwards, he's online when I'm offline.
    Would it be wrong of me to suggest facebook?
    That life sucking tool of a social medium.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

No it's not wrong at all, actually I didn't think of such profilewebsite, thanks!

I just decided I'll burn a CD with songs that make me think of him and leave a note with my email.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I've been online for the entire day now (since he seems to be online around the day while I'm online during the night) but he hasn't shown up yet. I kinda start to worry about him...

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Regardless whether they get together or not she has to get over her saviour idealism. It's not a good foundation for a healthy relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

But if I just want to be friends, is it still a problem?

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

This guy is just a guy. He might be a nice guy. An upstanding human being even. But he's only human. If he's not giving you a lot of attention it's either because he doesn't care as much as you do or he feels pressured because you're putting him on a pedestal. Putting someone on a pedestal isn't being very nice to the person and can creep a guy out (I know).
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz