User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Does he know about her feelings for him? Does he reciprocate them? I think those are the key points. If it's a yes and a no, then he isn't worth pursuing, in my book. I'd cut the ties with him and try to get over him ASAP. It's been a year. It took me a year to get over somebody (an ISTJ) and the only way I achieved it was coming to the conclusion that things weren't going to happen my way, so I found someone else.

Then again, I'm the opposite of his type. Plus, Pi logic is a stubborn mule.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    friggin' emotions. Cut them off, that's the healthy thing to do!
    Ah if only it was that simple ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

The ESFJguy doesn't know about them, as far as I know. The INFJ has never told him and most people thought she was in love with someone else. I think that only her parents and her friends knew about it, but het parents think that she still has contact with that guy and most of her friends think she's already over him.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

That's so tragic and romantic in some ways.
    Spending time with the ESFJ would be the quickest way to enhancing the relationship or crushing her idealism, which to be honest I'm sort of wary of. Your INFJ friend is in a stable mindset now hopefully? She's not going to do something rash if he's not interested at all.

The saving stuff... That sounds like something a fellow FJ person would do in any circumstances. But I suppose it's natural to fall for someone who saved you.

MBTI
    ISTJ

If the ESFJ does not stand up for her in front of his friends, then she should forget about him. That's should test her feelings for him quite well! (Although it could backfire if he actually DOES stand up for her! In which case, it would probably only intensify her feelings! ) That might be too hard for her to do, but I'm an evil ST, what do I know about emotions?!!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    If the ESFJ does not stand up for her in front of his friends, then she should forget about him. That's should test her feelings for him quite well! (Although it could backfire if he actually DOES stand up for her! In which case, it would probably only intensify her feelings! ) That might be too hard for her to do, but I'm an evil ST, what do I know about emotions?!!
    Evil ... never
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I just asked her, and she said that the ESFJ did stand up for her. Although his friends don't like her, it doesn't change his point of view on her. He still likes her. So, this might make the situation a bit easier.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

But does he *like* her?
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    But does he *like* her?
    Yes, the million dollar question! I mean, if he stood up for her in front of his friends, then there is a good chance that he may, right? Otherwise, I suppose he could just be accomodating his status as a "gentleman" and being polite?
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah. We are talking about ESFJ after all - An extraverted guardian.

Protection out of moral duty is obvious. Protection due to interest... *shrug*