• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] FJs - What's your holland code?

Snow Turtle

For those who haven't heard about the holland code. It's basically a system to measure your interests split into 6 subsections - Realistic/Investigate/Enterprising/Social/Artistic/Coventional. It's there to help people discover what sort of profession they want to go. Various tests can be found on the internet such as...

Holland Code Quiz
Oxford CareerFitNow Analysis

Also what profession/Degree course are you in?

ISFJ
Code: SI-C
Current study: Geology & Geophysics
Desired study: Psychology
Profession: Err... something in that field would be nice or education.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
You have finished the quiz and your Holland Code results are as follows:

Results:
Conventional: 12
Investigative: 9
Enterprising: 8
Realistic: 8
Social: 6
Artistic: 5
Holland Code(s):
CIE
CIR

Medical records field is what I am in. I love my job as it lets me work at home and I like the challenges. I do want to be more involved in the horse world at some point.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Results:

* Realistic: 15
* Conventional: 15
* Investigative: 11
* Social: 11
* Artistic: 9
* Enterprising: 6

Holland Code(s):

* RIS
* RSI
* CIS
* CSI

RIS Forester
RIS Mechanical Engineer
RIS Metallurgical Technician

Really cool I wish I had this information when I was much younger. I would love to work in those fields. Thanks!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
You have finished the quiz and your Holland Code results are as follows:
Results:

* Social: 14
* Conventional: 13
* Enterprising: 11
* Realistic: 6
* Investigative: 5
* Artistic: 4
SCE Paralegal

Well i did work for a bank for a few years. i am good with facts and figures. I do wish however that i was going to be a car racer (thinking demolition derby). Oh well that will just have to be a hobby in time. ;)