• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] For SJ's only .. Lets have some positives

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
So what is great about you??

I was looking at some other threads and sites today where people were being honest to (other site) horrible .. i know everybody is different and some types do and some don't get along .. So i want everybody to feel good today so again i ask ..

What is great about YOU???

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am a wicked mum .. 2 grounded kids with good morals and values.

I am still young enough (30) to fulfill one dream and travel the world (even if it is in small doses).

I have a good sense of humour and i amaze myself sometimes with my wit and quick comebacks.

For all my faults, i am still a good person who is willing to take on board my weaknesses and better myself.

That actually felt good ..

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I somehow managed to make my way up the teaching ladder.

I have proven that I could live in a completely foreign country, without all the things I had back home. Yes in Egypt we use smoke signals to get on the internet.

I have 4 kids, 1 peaceful, 1 arrogant, 1 engineer, and the littlest has more personality then I could have ever dreamed of having.

I am happily married to an ESFp.

I can sympathize with others without looking down unless I am helping them up.

I managed to be one of the favorite teachers in school.

I think about 95% of my bosses appreciate my work ethnics.

And finally what I lack in outgoingness I make up in trying to achieve more. Not sure if it is working yet. So far I have accomplished very little. Hey I can type a sentence. :D

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Saslou, looks like we both have our kids up there. Must be our naturing personality.

You with faults??? Your fantastic! Your like me only better, your extroverted!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Saslou, looks like we both have our kids up there. Must be our naturing personality.

You with faults??? Your fantastic! Your like me only better, your extroverted!

I don't actually like children .. they seem to zone in on me and i behave appropriately .. I was reading a psychology magazine yesterday and it was talking about children's curiosity .. which made something click as my ex said something about the child in me also quite recently .. and i couldn't fathom it out until i read this article .. I have this inner child in me, that is curious and wants to explore everything and anything .. that is why i think i question, test and push the boundaries .. It is great to let go and just have fun, for that moment in time sod the responsibility and consequences .. and i think that is why children (and adults who have said they wished i could be their mum) are attracted to me ..

Just an idea anyway.

Shush .. You are great also .. you are a leader not a follower, your rules (most of the time ;)) .. You have accomplished so much already .. On and up darling .. :)

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Not surprised the ESFJ made this thread. :D

Uhhh. Things that are great about me?

I'm really good at managing numbers and overanalyzing.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Not surprised the ESFJ made this thread. :D

Uhhh. Things that are great about me?

I'm really good at managing numbers and overanalyzing.

Hang on there .. what is that supposed to mean? I only asked the question what is great about YOU ??? then added my 2 cents worth .. I am trying to make people feel good about themselves .. It is all to easy to look at the negatives .. i assumed my actions were productive and kind. :cry:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well... I'm a protector/guardian of my loved ones... not sure if that's a good trait or not. I guess that depends on who you are. :huh:

I'm also able to be the mediator in the argument as I am quiet, reserved, and rational. Unless of course, someone is trying to argue with me! :cheese: In a case like that, I would probably just agree with them to avoid a confrontation... but it depends on who it is! :)

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Well, I'm reasonable. Everything can be arranged, and people can count on me. I'm always ready to help my friends.

I also do like challenges, and usually my patience wins over complexity of problems. :)

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Hang on there .. what is that supposed to mean? I only asked the question what is great about YOU ??? then added my 2 cents worth .. I am trying to make people feel good about themselves .. It is all to easy to look at the negatives .. i assumed my actions were productive and kind. :cry:

It's nothing necessarily bad, it's just something predictable about ESFJs....they tend to ask those kinds of questions and be concerned about those kinds of things. However, the ENFJ will come up with their own answers to those questions. :)

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
It's kind of hard to answer this kind of question - I could give a silly answer, a brief answer, or answer more fully and sound conceited. There is a lot I like about myself despite my constant working to be better. I guess one thing I like is that I can be very good at calming animals down when they are anxious/hyper, and I am a good animal trainer.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
It's kind of hard to answer this kind of question - I could give a silly answer, a brief answer, or answer more fully and sound conceited. There is a lot I like about myself despite my constant working to be better. I guess one thing I like is that I can be very good at calming animals down when they are anxious/hyper, and I am a good animal trainer.

Lol .. That made me chuckle .. You still gave an answer though ;).
Thank you :)

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
savingprivateryanhanksspeech2a.JPG

like this guy except i don't have to kill people

Condor

MBTI Type
ISTJ
So what is great about you??

I was looking at some other threads and sites today where people were being honest to (other site) horrible .. i know everybody is different and some types do and some don't get along .. So i want everybody to feel good today so again i ask ..

What is great about YOU???

I'll admit this probably isn't so "great" as far as others I speak with are concerned, but I'd have to say my honesty.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I:

- am highly intelligent

- am very funny

- am extremely loyal

- can inspire people and make them want to do more than they ever imagined they could

- can get along with people from all walks of life

- am cultured and knowledgeable about the world

- am passionate about my ideals

- am a vigorous defender of liberty for everyone

- am a great party planner, bon vivant, and raconteur

- have pretty blue eyes

I could keep going, but I also:

- have good timing. ;)

Last edited:

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
I:
  • Make the best of any sitution I'm in
  • Am responsible
  • Love to learn new things
  • Have a positive outlook on life
  • Can balance work and play

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I love day planners?

I'm really great at memorizing details. I was having my lunch in the breakroom at work, and this girl in there was asking me when I was ending my lunch. I said, "2:12". She asked me a little while later, "How long until you're leaving?" I had just looked at the clock and I remembered it said 2:09, so I said, "3 minutes." She asked me "How long have you been in here?" I told her, "Since 1:42." She asked the other girl in there, "How does he do that?"

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I:

- am highly intelligent

- am very funny

- am extremely loyal

- can inspire people and make them want to do more than they ever imagined they could

- can get along with people from all walks of life

- am knowledgeable and cultured about the world

- am passionate about my ideals

- am a vigorous defender of liberty for everyone

- am a great party planner, bon vivant, and raconteur

- have pretty blue eyes

I could keep going, but I also:

- have good timing. ;)

Love it ..

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm good at collecting information, sort of like being there but not being there... covert work. Undercover work. Depending on the situation, it is SO hard not to laugh though. :doh:

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
I:

-am a strong academic writer
-can bake really well
-am extremely loyal to those I care about and love
-am really practical and can come up with good ideas to streamline processes
-have a good memory
-keep it real
-have a lot of determination and drive to meet my goals
-have a witty sense of humor that I love.

Oh man, I started writing this post like 5 times, and have erased it each time because of how conceited all that sounds. Hahaha...whatever, it's staying this time! :D