User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Default For SJ's only .. Lets have some positives

So what is great about you??

I was looking at some other threads and sites today where people were being honest to (other site) horrible .. i know everybody is different and some types do and some don't get along .. So i want everybody to feel good today so again i ask ..

What is great about YOU???
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESFJ

I am a wicked mum .. 2 grounded kids with good morals and values.

I am still young enough (30) to fulfill one dream and travel the world (even if it is in small doses).

I have a good sense of humour and i amaze myself sometimes with my wit and quick comebacks.

For all my faults, i am still a good person who is willing to take on board my weaknesses and better myself.

That actually felt good ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I somehow managed to make my way up the teaching ladder.

I have proven that I could live in a completely foreign country, without all the things I had back home. Yes in Egypt we use smoke signals to get on the internet.

I have 4 kids, 1 peaceful, 1 arrogant, 1 engineer, and the littlest has more personality then I could have ever dreamed of having.

I am happily married to an ESFp.

I can sympathize with others without looking down unless I am helping them up.

I managed to be one of the favorite teachers in school.

I think about 95% of my bosses appreciate my work ethnics.

And finally what I lack in outgoingness I make up in trying to achieve more. Not sure if it is working yet. So far I have accomplished very little. Hey I can type a sentence.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Saslou, looks like we both have our kids up there. Must be our naturing personality.

You with faults??? Your fantastic! Your like me only better, your extroverted!
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Saslou, looks like we both have our kids up there. Must be our naturing personality.

You with faults??? Your fantastic! Your like me only better, your extroverted!
    I don't actually like children .. they seem to zone in on me and i behave appropriately .. I was reading a psychology magazine yesterday and it was talking about children's curiosity .. which made something click as my ex said something about the child in me also quite recently .. and i couldn't fathom it out until i read this article .. I have this inner child in me, that is curious and wants to explore everything and anything .. that is why i think i question, test and push the boundaries .. It is great to let go and just have fun, for that moment in time sod the responsibility and consequences .. and i think that is why children (and adults who have said they wished i could be their mum) are attracted to me ..

Just an idea anyway.

Shush .. You are great also .. you are a leader not a follower, your rules (most of the time ) .. You have accomplished so much already .. On and up darling ..
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    LoLz

Not surprised the ESFJ made this thread.

Uhhh. Things that are great about me?

I'm really good at managing numbers and overanalyzing.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Not surprised the ESFJ made this thread.

Uhhh. Things that are great about me?

I'm really good at managing numbers and overanalyzing.
    Hang on there .. what is that supposed to mean? I only asked the question what is great about YOU ??? then added my 2 cents worth .. I am trying to make people feel good about themselves .. It is all to easy to look at the negatives .. i assumed my actions were productive and kind.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ

Well... I'm a protector/guardian of my loved ones... not sure if that's a good trait or not. I guess that depends on who you are.

I'm also able to be the mediator in the argument as I am quiet, reserved, and rational. Unless of course, someone is trying to argue with me! In a case like that, I would probably just agree with them to avoid a confrontation... but it depends on who it is!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Well, I'm reasonable. Everything can be arranged, and people can count on me. I'm always ready to help my friends.

I also do like challenges, and usually my patience wins over complexity of problems.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Hang on there .. what is that supposed to mean? I only asked the question what is great about YOU ??? then added my 2 cents worth .. I am trying to make people feel good about themselves .. It is all to easy to look at the negatives .. i assumed my actions were productive and kind.
    It's nothing necessarily bad, it's just something predictable about ESFJs....they tend to ask those kinds of questions and be concerned about those kinds of things. However, the ENFJ will come up with their own answers to those questions.