User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 24

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Default ISFJ & ESFJ represented in a visual comparison

    These are my cousins, Ashlee (female) and Adam (male).

    One is ISFJ, one is ESFJ. Which ones, and why?


    Ashlee and Adam


    Ashlee


    Adam

  2. #2
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Boy - ISFJ, Girl - ESFJ

    *this one I'm less sure about......

  3. #3

    Default

    Boy ISFJ
    Girl ESFJ

    Just a feeling though. The boy is pulling back in the picture and the girl is moving forward. Both in the eyes and with their bodies.

  4. #4
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    edit
    Girl ESFJ
    boy ISFJ
    I N V I C T U S

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    You are all CORRECT!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    heh. For me though, I must say, it was more of a thought experiment on you maliafee. The nature of the riddle, 2 choices, to make it *harder*, you switching the writing of "One is ISFJ, one is ESFJ" or "ENTJ and INTJ" order to be different than how they appeared in the pics. I dunno if ya did that consciously...but that was my hypothesis.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    heh. For me though, I must say, it was more of a thought experiment on you maliafee. The nature of the riddle, 2 choices, to make it *harder*, you switching the writing of "One is ISFJ, one is ESFJ" or "ENTJ and INTJ" order to be different than how they appeared in the pics. I dunno if ya did that consciously...but that was my hypothesis.
    Nope, I was aware of that, and I thought some people might guess that way. But I kept the order of "I" before "E" since I'd done it that way in my first post.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    Nope, I was aware of that, and I thought some people might guess that way. But I kept the order of "I" before "E" since I'd done it that way in my first post.
    Yeah, I'm kinda lost with figuring out E vs. I differences, only if "N" is a leading function, so I had to figure route b to this game.

    Btw, I tried the pasta (but, I must say, I 'cheated'...and my mama was present when I cooked). Next time!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Yeah, I'm kinda lost with figuring out E vs. I differences, only if "N" is a leading function, so I had to figure route b to this game.

    Btw, I tried the pasta (but, I must say, I 'cheated'...and my mama was present when I cooked). Next time!
    That's okay. How was it?

  10. #10
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    I would have guessed the girl as ESFJ. The smile gave it away.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] ISFJ vs. ESFJ
    By StephMC in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 01:15 PM
  2. ISFJ or ESFJ? Or...?
    By roastingmallows in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 12:41 PM
  3. ISFJ or ESFJ ARGH!! HELP!
    By Crazydaisy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 02:56 PM
  4. [NT] INTJ & ENTJ represented in a visual comparison
    By maliafee in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 10:56 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 02:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO