User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 64

  1. #1
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default A few questions for the SJ's if you want to answer

    I love reading people and their choice of words (obviously harder online than in person) .. so as i am bored, if you have 2 mins, fancy answering these questions .. Thanks.

    1 - What is your astrological star sign?
    2 - Do you own any pets?
    3 - What is your sense of humour like?
    4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be?
    5 - What is your vice?
    6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be?
    7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite
    moment in life?
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  2. #2
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    (Not an SJ, but answering anyhow. :P Nyer.)

    1 - What is your astrological star sign?
    Gemini and Cancer (21st of June, midsummers day. o/ )

    2 - Do you own any pets?
    German shephards and cats.

    3 - What is your sense of humour like?
    Mostly dark, witty, abrupt, direct and more often timed wrong then timed right. :P

    4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be?
    Inability to do vast amounts of work that bore the living crap out of me.

    5 - What is your vice?
    I don't believe I have one. Rationalists. *shrug* Maybe there are some things that other people would call a vice. But it isn't a vice for me personally then.

    6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be?
    Juicy steak from a Red Deer in cantharel sauce.

    7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite
    moment in life?
    Least favorite moment is losing a loved one to suicide.
    Best moment is piecing myself together quite some time after that.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  3. #3
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    1- Aries
    2- A cat called Flower, we adopted her. Currently residing in Canada until quarantine is over then coming home (July/August)
    3- Evil .. I laughed so hard seeing a work colleague get pinned to a chair and then duct taped to it .. and everyone walking off (yeah we should of been working)
    4- Being at extremes .. need to find balance
    5- Cigarettes .. I dont drink so i need one vice, i don't want to be a good girl.
    6- Steak (well done) and chips or full English breakfast
    7- Best - having my children (god knows what mess i would be in now if i hadn't of had them)and Worst - getting my heart broken
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  4. #4
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    1 - What is your astrological star sign?
    Gemini and Cancer (21st of June, midsummers day. o/ )

    2 - Do you own any pets?
    German shephards and cats.

    3 - What is your sense of humour like?
    Mostly dark, witty, abrupt, direct and more often timed wrong then timed right. :P

    4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be?
    Inability to do vast amounts of work that bore the living crap out of me.

    5 - What is your vice?
    I don't believe I have one. Rationalists. *shrug* Maybe there are some things that other people would call a vice. But it isn't a vice for me personally then.

    6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be?
    Juicy steak from a Red Deer in cantharel sauce.

    7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite
    moment in life?
    Least favorite moment is losing a loved one to suicide.
    Best moment is piecing myself together quite some time after that.
    Cool .. thank you for your honesty. Your vice is being a rationalist darling .. :P .. stop thinking
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  5. #5
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Cool .. thank you for your honesty. Your vice is being a rationalist darling .. :P .. stop thinking
    That's like the most dangerous thing to ask of a rationalist. Are you sure you want that?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  6. #6
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    That's like the most dangerous thing to ask of a rationalist. Are you sure you want that?
    Oh i know i am going to see that sting in your tail? .. go on then .. what happens when you stop thinking? Apart from being a little more spontaneous
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  7. #7
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Spontaneous sure, but in a very random and uncontrollable fashion. (Since us rationals never developped those skills very well.)

    I quit drinking for a damned good reason, I don't enjoy being a threat.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  8. #8
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Spontaneous sure, but in a very random and uncontrollable fashion. (Since us rationals never developped those skills very well.)

    I quit drinking for a damned good reason, I don't enjoy being a threat.
    Now i am frustrated .. see i want to save you now .. but honestly, its a shame, that trade off, I love your minds when you ain't pushing it onto others, i love being given a different view .. BUT your to rational, if only you could have a little more feeling and maybe find your inner child .. sigh .. ahhh none of us are perfect ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  9. #9
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    The mistake is, I don't need saving.

    This is who I am, that is who you are. We're all happy in our own ways. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  10. #10
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    The mistake is, I don't need saving.

    This is who I am, that is who you are. We're all happy in our own ways. :P
    OH MY GOSH .. I know you don't need saving .. that is unfortunately who i am .. that's right, we are all happy doing our things our own way
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Similar Threads

  1. Click if you want to enter my mind
    By deadship in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 12:35 PM
  2. [INFP] A Question for the INFPs
    By sonata in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:06 PM
  3. [MBTItm] A Question For The Domiant Type At This Forum?
    By "?" in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 10:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO