User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hi my darling .. Thanks for answering those .. Something to work on (hopefully) shyness and avoidance .. I am sure you are perfect otherwise
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

You're welcome! Yes, I will definitely try to work on those two things. Thanks.
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

{listen: }

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

1 - What is your astrological star sign?
    Scorpio
    2 - Do you own any pets?
    Two cats
    3 - What is your sense of humour like?
    I've been told by different people that it's "random", "silly" and "awkward". Awkward?
    4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be?
    My inability to deal with my emotions effectively.
    5 - What is your vice?
    I'm easily distracted from things that I don't want to be doing. I wish that I could be as focused with annoying things as with fun things - I'd be much more productive that way.
    6 - You're on death row .. What would your final meal be?
    If breakfast: my special scrambled eggs, biscuits and apple butter, and sausage. If lunch: half of a pesto/mozzarella/tomato sandwich, and a cup of tomato soup. If dinner: either lo mein noodles or chicken parmesan (with asparagus on the side).
    7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite
    moment in life?
    Too personal. Plus, I don't think about my life that way anyhow.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Scorpio
    2 - Do you own any pets?
    Two cats
    I've been told by different people that it's "random", "silly" and "awkward". Awkward?
    My inability to deal with my emotions effectively.
    5 - What is your vice?
    I'm easily distracted from things that I don't want to be doing. I wish that I could be as focused with annoying things as with fun things - I'd be much more productive that way.
    6 - You're on death row .. What would your final meal be?
    If breakfast: my special scrambled eggs, biscuits and apple butter, and sausage. If lunch: half of a pesto/mozzarella/tomato sandwich, and a cup of tomato soup. If dinner: either lo mein noodles or chicken parmesan (with asparagus on the side).
    moment in life?
    Too personal. Plus, I don't think about my life that way anyhow.
    I do like Scorpio's as you are most excellent in the bedroom .. Only down side is (some) can be manipulative. Sorry. Random, silly and awkward .. I think that is cool. Can't handle emotions properly, welcome to my world darling. lmao. Eggs, biscuits, apple butter and sauages (retches), whatever floats your boat .. Thank you for taking the time to reply. ^^^Don't take me seriously, its just humour. I mean not to offend.

Oh and having kitty's is always a good thing .. huge thumbs up.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I am aware that you are asking for SJ"s, but I felt like filling this out anyways.

1 - What is your astrological star sign? Ares
    2 - Do you own any pets? Cats
    3 - What is your sense of humour like? Ironic wit
    4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be? My awareness that I don't belong anywhere.
    5 - What is your vice? Jumping to positive conclusions about people. (I'm always wrong. People who I think are good at the outset turn out to be assholes, yet people who I think look like douches turn out to be alright.)
    6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be? Sushi washed down with Sencha Tea.
    moment in life? Favorate: First day skiing. Least favorate: Most of my days.
    Last edited by mortabunt; 05-22-2009 at 11:19 PM.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    1 - What is your astrological star sign? Libra
    2 - Do you own any pets? Yes, I have a dog (Papillon).
    3 - What is your sense of humour like? Uh, I'm not really sure. My friends say that they like me because I'm really sarcastic and "witty". But I don't know about the witty part, but I'm definitely sarcastic a lot.
    4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be? Shyness
    5 - What is your vice? Avoidance
    6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be? I honestly have no idea. Maybe chicken friend rice, lumpia (w/ sweet and sour sauce), and leche flan
    moment in life?
    In general - Best: with friends, just hanging out and talking; Least: family issues and people getting seriously injured
    There's no problem with being a high level introvert. I scored 92 on my introversion when I took my MBTI test.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Another NT sneaks in!

Scorpio.

2 - Do you own any pets?
    5 cats, 13 fish, and 1 terrapin.

Hmnn... dark, awkward, and often times not very funny.

4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality, what would it be?
    Low self-esteem.

5 - What is your vice?
    Laziness.

6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be?
    Gee, that's a hard one. I think it would depend on my mood at the time.

7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite moment in life?
    Best: Witnessing my unhealthy parent transform into a healthy person over the past decade.
    Worst: Childhood.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Cancer.

2 - Do you own any pets?
    Dog and cat.

Corny. Sometimes childish.

I'm too sensitive for my own good.

5 - What is your vice?
    Procrastination.

Probably gumbo.

7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite moment in life?
    Best- right now. I decided earlier this week that the answer to that question should always be "Right now".
    Worst- I don't have one. Thankfully I've been very fortunate in life.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    Another NT sneaks in!

Scorpio.

2 - Do you own any pets?
    5 cats, 13 fish, and 1 terrapin.

Hmnn... dark, awkward, and often times not very funny.

4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality, what would it be?
    Low self-esteem.

5 - What is your vice?
    Laziness.

Gee, that's a hard one. I think it would depend on my mood at the time.

Best: Witnessing my unhealthy parent transform into a healthy person over the past decade.
    Worst: Childhood.
    You can sneak in all you like .. You have to get over that low self-esteem. You are freaking amazing, and you have so much potential. Just apply it to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Cancer.

2 - Do you own any pets?
    Dog and cat.

Corny. Sometimes childish.

I'm too sensitive for my own good.

5 - What is your vice?
    Procrastination.

Probably gumbo.

Best- right now. I decided earlier this week that the answer to that question should always be "Right now".
    Worst- I don't have one. Thankfully I've been very fortunate in life.
    Oh a Cancer ISFJ .. Awwww, your the best.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

And suddenly, an NF sneaks in! Just answering this because I'm bored.

1 - What is your astrological star sign? Leo
    2 - Do you own any pets? I have a cat
    3 - What is your sense of humour like? Sarcastic, humor in tragedy, being overly idealistic about something on purpose and having the other person know that I'm doing that.
    4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be? The fact that I can get in random bad moods for no reason.
    5 - What is your vice? Hmm, I dunno, I guess that I'm pretty messy around the house.
    6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be? I'd get them to take me to an awesome chinese buffet.
    moment in life?
    Best- I'm not so sure, but in three weeks I'm moving out into a house that's paid for (one of my dad's rental houses) to go to college. That's gonna be great.
    Worst- Totaling my first car.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)