User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

No Problem I know at times I need to vent to help release built up emotions. If I don't then I might explode, so once in awhile I'll have a good heart to heart chat. I try to get on every once in awhile except when I am at work.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Hey I got the same vice on most days that I am not working.

Sorry to hear about your worst time.. I'm here if you ever need to talk.
    Same .. i don't overeat more like the other way round .. but i am always on the go (slowed down recently though and loving it) .. i do eat a lot of sugary food though to keep my energy levels up ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I wish for cheese cake right now. hahaha
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Yummy! With something good on top??? What would it be?
    I like strawberries!
    I'll go eat some grapes instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    I wish for cheese cake right now. hahaha
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I wish your kids the very best of luck in getting through all of that unpleasantness. They are fortunate to have you to support them at this difficult time.
    Thank you for the message. It made me smile!
    Have a great day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Oh my gosh .. i am sorry to hear that .. kids can be so bloody horrible (my kids keep on getting bullied and beaten up for just being the quiet type and not fighting back) .. Well if only they could see you now, smart, intelligent and just living life .. Keep your chin up
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    I wish your kids the very best of luck in getting through all of that unpleasantness. They are fortunate to have you to support them at this difficult time.
    Thank you for the message. It made me smile!
    Have a great day!!!
    Oh you are welcome .. I know this period in their lives will make my children stronger, but still like you said it is not pleasant for them. I just hope it doesn't get them down in adulthood.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    IEI

Also not an SJ, but here we go...

1 - What is your astrological star sign? libra
    2 - Do you own any pets? A black chihuahua/schnauzer named Mazda
    3 - What is your sense of humour like? sarcasm comes naturally, but I also appreciate irony and am normally quite goofy. I like out-of-left-field Monty Pythonish stuff.
    4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be? My lack of focus
    5 - What is your vice? I enjoy free time way too much.
    6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be? A bowl of fruity pebbles
    7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite
    moment in life?
    best? Anytime I've been with friends and completely carefree. least? losing a friend to liver cancer.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Hi Augenblick! Welcome any time. I've lost my focus too, could be mid-age for me though. hehehe

Mmmm it has been like forever since I have had a bowl of cereal.. I was craving fruity pebbles or fruit loops a couple of days ago, with very cold milk..
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    IEI

Thanks, Eiddy!

I'm always up for a bowl of cereal!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

1 - What is your astrological star sign? Libra
    2 - Do you own any pets? Yes, I have a dog (Papillon).
    3 - What is your sense of humour like? Uh, I'm not really sure. My friends say that they like me because I'm really sarcastic and "witty". But I don't know about the witty part, but I'm definitely sarcastic a lot.
    4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be? Shyness
    5 - What is your vice? Avoidance
    6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be? I honestly have no idea. Maybe chicken friend rice, lumpia (w/ sweet and sour sauce), and leche flan
    7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite
    moment in life?
    In general - Best: with friends, just hanging out and talking; Least: family issues and people getting seriously injured
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

{listen: }