• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] A few questions for the SJ's if you want to answer

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Finally a short survey. I like longer surveys better, but I never have time to finish them.
1 - What is your astrological star sign? Taurus
2 - Do you own any pets? Yes, a dog. Used to have a parakeet, too.
3 - What is your sense of humour like? Exaggerating my flaws, pretending to be the opposite of how I usually am, etc.
4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be? I would actually want to make myself more focused on whatever task is needed to be done.
5 - What is your vice? Youtube, probably.
6 - You're on death row .. What would your final meal be? Shrimp and potato salad....something like that
7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite
moment in life?
How am I supposed to answer that in under 2 minutes?

Last edited:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Thank you ever so much everyone .. now i know you a little better, i do feel happier .. I was going to make it longer but thought people may just get bored .. The cogs are always going, so things like this come easy for me, oh and boredom .. hehe

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I love reading people and their choice of words (obviously harder online than in person) .. so as i am bored, if you have 2 mins, fancy answering these questions .. Thanks.

1 - What is your astrological star sign?
2 - Do you own any pets?
3 - What is your sense of humour like?
4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be?
5 - What is your vice?
6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be?
moment in life?

1 - Libra (September 29)

2 - no, i like cats though, but i'm allergic to most of them :(

3 - pretty random, i guess (i have no idea)

4 - Extreme shyness/anxiousness

5 - The 23413513 internet sites that i have to check every day, so i'm feeling up to date

6 - something with rice

7 - Least favourite - Getting the upper piece of my left ring-finger chopped off and sewed back on again when i was 6. Breaking my wrist in a football(soccer for the americans) game 2 days before the summer vacation started (i had to spend the entire summer on the couch). Having to make presentations in front of alot of people in school

Most favourite - don't remember any

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
You have read me very well.
I was bullied. I was the smallest kid in the class and I also had undiagnosed learning disabilities.
It was a very sad time in my life.:cry:
I'm an SP so I live very much in the present moment. I could not understand the concept that, eventually, it would end.
It was a painful, dark time for me.
Just thinking about it still brings tears to my eyes, and it was a long time ago.
And yes, I believe that my lack of self confidence is connected with this.
Thank you for asking.
I hope that you're having a good day.
:cheese:

Oh my gosh .. i am sorry to hear that .. kids can be so bloody horrible (my kids keep on getting bullied and beaten up for just being the quiet type and not fighting back) .. Well if only they could see you now, smart, intelligent and just living life .. Keep your chin up :newwink:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Aries

2 - Do you own any pets?
Yes, a black cat that sits next to my cauldron. hehehe

Almost every student I have had describes me as funny first and friendly second.

Regrets that I might have short changed myself in knowing more intellectual things in life. I won't accept the fact that I am not a genius!!!

5 - What is your vice? Feeling inadequate, so I make up for it with humor. I just have to remember our best friend Google is the only thing that has all the answers.

6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be? I think I would be too stressed to have an appetite or swallow anything. I meet a lady at a seminar that had the same effect on me this past year in a 5 star hotel.

moment in life?

Best: Riding my Kawasaki Ninja Motorcycle in the middle of the night through the Rocky Mountains at top speed, hoping a deer doesn't decide to cross at that moment.
Worst: The time I got the phone call telling me my younger brother had died about 10 years ago.

Are you sure you are not my twin .. you mention cauldron (i said on another thread that i think i was burnt at the stake in a previous life as i am afraid of Gas/fire) .. funny and friendly is spot on .. i also feel inadequate in that i don't know everything and its annoying .. Am always googling something and lastly the idea of being on a bike through the rocky mountains at top speed, sounds like my idea of heaven (or a convertible with the music blaring).. it's like "yeah i will do this because i want to and even though i am aware of the risk (deer) i'll still do it anyway, sod the consequences as it feels good .. I am loving you .. lol

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Gemini.

2 - Do you own any pets?
Two Cocker Spaniels. (I'm not a huge pet person -- my sister and mom wanted them.)

Mostly sarcasm and wit. Situational humor, where you have to understand the target of the sarcasm, or be listening very closely, to catch it. Usually I drop some smart remark into someone else's conversation.

4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality, what would it be?
I believe that all traits are both good and bad. To erase a "bad" trait, would be to take the good that comes from having it. For example, I wish I was more willing to do spontaneous things, such as a short-notice event with my friends. On the other hand, I hate doing things spontaneously and I want to plan it out a week ahead of time.

I suppose my point is....I accept the good and bad parts of my personality.

5 - What is your vice?
An intriguing story, or useful source of information, or a project I want to finish. If I get involved in any of those, there's almost no stopping me.

6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be?
Honestly, I wouldn't care too much. The normal every-day fare would be fine.

moment in life?
Not sure how to answer here. Is it that important?

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
5 - The 23413513 internet sites that i have to check every day, so i'm feeling up to date

That sounds very familiar. Must be part of our trait characteristics.

Saslou, Love ya too!! :hug:

zillah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Libra

2 - Do you own any pets?
My beloved cat passed away in January from cancer, age 13. My remaining cat was not too pleased when we decided to get 2 new kittens, but now the weather's getting colder he's finding they are good to snuggle with.

A bit dark. A bit sarcastic. A bit lewd.

Self centredness. OK, that is my mum talking!! If anything I lack boundaries. I don't think anyone around me sees me as self centred. It would probably be better if I lost self doubt.

5 - What is your vice?
Overeating/eating sugar/having a movie marathon or sitting in front of the computer all day in my pyjamas

6 - You're on death row .. What would your final meal be?
Lamb korma with basmati rice, naan bread, and gulab jamun for dessert.

7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite moment in life?
I really have a hard time with that.
If I can just restrict it to recent times...
my favourite was seeing Leonard Cohen live in February, it was so beautiful
My least favourite was 1 month later hearing my man get diagnosed with something that will one day turn his life to shit and then take it from him entirely

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
5 - What is your vice?
Overeating/eating sugar/having a movie marathon or sitting in front of the computer all day in my pyjamas

Hey I got the same vice on most days that I am not working. :D

Sorry to hear about your worst time.. I'm here if you ever need to talk.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
No Problem I know at times I need to vent to help release built up emotions. If I don't then I might explode, so once in awhile I'll have a good heart to heart chat. I try to get on every once in awhile except when I am at work. ;)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hey I got the same vice on most days that I am not working. :D

Sorry to hear about your worst time.. I'm here if you ever need to talk.

Same .. i don't overeat more like the other way round .. but i am always on the go (slowed down recently though and loving it) .. i do eat a lot of sugary food though to keep my energy levels up ..

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I wish for cheese cake right now. hahaha

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I wish your kids the very best of luck in getting through all of that unpleasantness. They are fortunate to have you to support them at this difficult time.
Thank you for the message. It made me smile!
Have a great day!!!

Oh my gosh .. i am sorry to hear that .. kids can be so bloody horrible (my kids keep on getting bullied and beaten up for just being the quiet type and not fighting back) .. Well if only they could see you now, smart, intelligent and just living life .. Keep your chin up :newwink:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I wish your kids the very best of luck in getting through all of that unpleasantness. They are fortunate to have you to support them at this difficult time.
Thank you for the message. It made me smile!
Have a great day!!!

Oh you are welcome .. I know this period in their lives will make my children stronger, but still like you said it is not pleasant for them. I just hope it doesn't get them down in adulthood.

Augenblick

MBTI Type
INFP
Also not an SJ, but here we go...

1 - What is your astrological star sign? libra
2 - Do you own any pets? A black chihuahua/schnauzer named Mazda
3 - What is your sense of humour like? sarcasm comes naturally, but I also appreciate irony and am normally quite goofy. I like out-of-left-field Monty Pythonish stuff.
4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be? My lack of focus
5 - What is your vice? I enjoy free time way too much.
6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be? A bowl of fruity pebbles
moment in life?
best? Anytime I've been with friends and completely carefree. least? losing a friend to liver cancer.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Hi Augenblick! Welcome any time. I've lost my focus too, could be mid-age for me though. hehehe

Mmmm it has been like forever since I have had a bowl of cereal.. I was craving fruity pebbles or fruit loops a couple of days ago, with very cold milk.. :D

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
1 - What is your astrological star sign? Libra
2 - Do you own any pets? Yes, I have a dog (Papillon).
3 - What is your sense of humour like? Uh, I'm not really sure. My friends say that they like me because I'm really sarcastic and "witty". But I don't know about the witty part, but I'm definitely sarcastic a lot.
4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be? Shyness
5 - What is your vice? Avoidance
6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be? I honestly have no idea. Maybe chicken friend rice, lumpia (w/ sweet and sour sauce), and leche flan
moment in life?
In general - Best: with friends, just hanging out and talking; Least: family issues and people getting seriously injured