User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I'm not an SJ either but answering these questions would be fun for me and would help ease your boredom, so it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I love reading people and their choice of words (obviously harder online than in person) .. so as i am bored, if you have 2 mins, fancy answering these questions .. Thanks.

1 - What is your astrological star sign?
    libra
    2 - Do you own any pets?
    my parents own two cats and I live with all four of them (parental units and cats). The cats think that they own me.

3 - What is your sense of humour like?
    I like slapstick and puns and I laugh hysterically when I hear stupid criminal stories. I also think that detailed descriptions of bad food are funny. The more inedible sounding the food, the funnier I find it. I like really silly stuff. The sillier the better.

4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be?
    Lack of self confidence.

5 - What is your vice?
    Chocolate (my mouth is watering, just thinking about it)... I could eat massive quantities but, alas, the cholesterol...

6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be?
    Vietnamese soup. Also a spring roll with a dipping sauce
    salad: full of vegetables and greens (no iceberg and no endive)
    main course: any kind of seafood, asparagus, new potatoes
    fruit: a fruit bowl to cleanse the palate
    dessert: black forest cake

7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite
    moment in life?

best moment: my day in Santiago Atitlan in Guatemala
    least favorite: any day in junior high school
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    I'm not an SJ either but answering these questions would be fun for me and would help ease your boredom, so it's all good.
    Thank you for participating .. Cats do own us, not the other way round, you have to earn their respect unlike dogs .. ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

You're welcome!
    That is very true.
    I am a pet sitter on occasion. When I babysit the dogs, they are all excited about getting attention and bark a greeting before I come.
    The cats wait to see what I will do. Then they follow me around. I can almost always bond with a cat, once I've brushed and combed the cat. Most of them love that!

Thank you for participating .. Cats do own us, not the other way round, you have to earn their respect unlike dogs .. ..
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ESFJ

What happened in junior high school .. Was you bullied ie your lack of confidence now?? (like i said, i read people)
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ

Cancer.

2 - Do you own any pets?

A dog and a few cats.

Fairly good, but it can be dry I suppose. Some people just don't get it and I wish I had this emoticon:

Hmm... maybe I would erase how blunt I am. I would like to have conversations flow more smoothly for me.

5 - What is your vice?
    I don't think I have one.

I'd skip the meal, I'm going to be dead anyway!

Best: Learning how to shoot and carry guns and other weapons.
    Least: Losing one of my best friends- happened in high school... I despised high school!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISXJ

pisces

2 - Do you own any pets?
    Not currently, but I did have a yellow labrador during the teen years. Once I get my own place I'd like another big dog like a boxer, german shepherd, or another lab.

Witty, sarcastic, and dry

4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality, what would it be?
    Too many walls/barriers that don't allow people to get close to me, or allow me to really cut loose and just live life to the max.

5 - What is your vice?
    Mine is chocolate as well. It is simply irresistible.

Milanesa suiza de pollo con papas fritas...my most favorite meal from Argentina. It's a thinly-sliced chicken breast that is breaded and fried, topped with cheese and tomato slices...and comes with fries. I don't know what it is about this simple dish, but it is amazing! I'd finish it off with icecream from Fredo (Argentine icecream shop...once again, I have never had better icecream in all my life)

moment in life?

Best moment: It would have to be the day where I decided to accept Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior -- truly no words can describe what I felt that day. This moment is followed up closely by glacier trekking in Argentina.
    Least favorite: The day I lost my mother to severe depression that is still plaguing her now 16 years later (although it has been under control for many years now, she is not the woman I once knew).

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Leo

2 - Do you own any pets?

A Siberian Husky

Dry sarcasm, also getting people angry

shyness

5 - What is your vice?
    perhaps I'm too rigid or judgmental, but I don't really see those as being bad.

I wouldn't care so long as it tastes good.

moment in life?
    I don't really categorize moments into good and bad, or at least I don't get hung up on them that much. I take events as facts. Like living a history book.

MBTI
    ISTJ

1 - What is your astrological star sign? I don't know, I avoid that stuff.
    2 - Do you own any pets? Two horses. A darling and very cuddly (really) Arab mare and a frisky younger horse who loves to go. I like dogs and cats, but currently we only have "family pets."
    3 - What is your sense of humour like? Sarcastic, and draws heavily on shared experiences with people.
    4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be? My difficulty with letting loose and enjoying things like other people do.
    5 - What is your vice? Chocolate!
    6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be? Probably a full course meal of great old fashioned food, like just-made soup, breaded shrimp with a delicious sauce, raw milk to drink, yams, some tamale pie made with good cornbread... a milk shake and several extremely gooey chocolate desserts. This is a hard question, though. Really it would take a lot more thought.
    moment in life? Best - I was 3.5 when I accepted Christ so it wasn't quite such a high as it was to Recoleta, but watching other people accept him and be baptized... wow.
    Worst - having to put my dog down after she was mauled by pit bulls.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

You have read me very well.
    I was bullied. I was the smallest kid in the class and I also had undiagnosed learning disabilities.
    It was a very sad time in my life.
    I'm an SP so I live very much in the present moment. I could not understand the concept that, eventually, it would end.
    It was a painful, dark time for me.
    Just thinking about it still brings tears to my eyes, and it was a long time ago.
    And yes, I believe that my lack of self confidence is connected with this.
    Thank you for asking.
    I hope that you're having a good day.

What happened in junior high school .. Was you bullied ie your lack of confidence now?? (like i said, i read people)

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Aries

2 - Do you own any pets?
    Yes, a black cat that sits next to my cauldron. hehehe

Almost every student I have had describes me as funny first and friendly second.

Regrets that I might have short changed myself in knowing more intellectual things in life. I won't accept the fact that I am not a genius!!!

5 - What is your vice? Feeling inadequate, so I make up for it with humor. I just have to remember our best friend Google is the only thing that has all the answers.

6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be? I think I would be too stressed to have an appetite or swallow anything. I meet a lady at a seminar that had the same effect on me this past year in a 5 star hotel.

moment in life?

Best: Riding my Kawasaki Ninja Motorcycle in the middle of the night through the Rocky Mountains at top speed, hoping a deer doesn't decide to cross at that moment.
    Worst: The time I got the phone call telling me my younger brother had died about 10 years ago.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director