User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    It's odd - I've known only a few ESFJs irl, and most of them were men. I have one girlfriend who's ESFJ and she's adorable. I felt the need to beat guys off of her - she's simply too pretty and charming to be left alone. lol We had the strangest IM conversations. She could slay me. Her sense of humor is out there.
    I am not a girly girl, i am a tom boy .. I would rather hang out with men than go shopping with the girls .. god, i hate clothes shopping .. i don't know about the pretty and adorable .. but i know how to charm the pants off almost anyone .. i usually get told i am cute (whatever that means) .. and well as for guys .. they either tell me "bet your great in bed" (i do wind them up) or "if i was single, i would want to date you" .. typical .. but then all the good men are taken
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Welcome, fellow tom boy. (I love buying shoes though, I won't lie!)

All the good guys are taken in my neck of the woods too.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Senior Member The Grand Chameleon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

but then all the good men are taken
    All the good guys are taken in my neck of the woods too.
    Come on down to the islands. "Good guys" are a dime a dozen here. So much so that they have a tendency to want to act like an asshole just to turn some heads. Hmm...I smell a thread in the yonder...

*Edit

Yonder:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ish-never.html
    "In the game of chess, you can never let your opponent see your pieces."

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Chameleon View Post
    Come on down to the islands. "Good guys" are a dime a dozen here. So much so that they have a tendency to want to act like an asshole just to turn some heads. Hmm...I smell a thread in the yonder...
    I have been known to jump on a plane to get my 'man' .. This time however if would be nice for him to come and get me.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

ESFJ checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I am not a girly girl, i am a tom boy .. I would rather hang out with men than go shopping with the girls .. god, i hate clothes shopping .. i don't know about the pretty and adorable .. but i know how to charm the pants off almost anyone .. i usually get told i am cute (whatever that means) .. and well as for guys .. they either tell me "bet your great in bed" (i do wind them up) or "if i was single, i would want to date you" .. typical .. but then all the good men are taken
    That is interesting. I am the exact same way. I'm feminine enough, but not girly and I have a hard time understanding those who are. I would much rather hang out with guys, and often in groups of girls I feel lost. Shopping is torture for me.

I always wondered about this because I've read that ESFJ's are supposedly very true to gender stereotypes. Maybe that is off? I personally am true to traditional gender roles for the most part, but many of my interests are more guy'ish. "Girly" girls wear me out, to be honest.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    ESFJ

+ 1

― Georgia O'Keeffe