User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Ugh. I agree with a jenocyde, sometime I really don't appreciate it when an xSTJ grills me. My parents are both xstj's. My dad is an ISTJ, so he isn't as outgoing in conversations with me. I usually end up blabbing my head off about whatever frustrates me in the world anyway. As for my mom, the ESTJ, everyday is like a freaking interrogation. She constantly looks over my shoulder to check my brother's facebook. She makes me read his statuses and his friends' comments to her. She asks me who I'm talking to. She asks me what they said. I CAN'T SUM UP A WHOLE CONVERSATION LIKE THAT! What did I do today? What did I have for lunch? Who did I talk to? What did people say specifically in my conversations? What did I say after that? What about them? Then what? Urrgh, no offense to xSTJ's, but you guys really grind my gears sometimes. ENTP's aren't wired to tolerate this kind of thing in heavy doses.
    E- 82%
    N- 65%
    T- 72%
    P- 74%
    9>3=8>6=7>2>1>5>4
    I don't wanna get lost in the ocean.
    I start spinning around to the motion.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

So what exactly did you do today lifeintechnicolor?
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    So what exactly did you do today lifeintechnicolor?
    E- 82%
    N- 65%
    T- 72%
    P- 74%
    9>3=8>6=7>2>1>5>4

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Your cute!
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Your cute!
    Thanks.

Ugh. The ESTJ is at it again...

E- 82%
    N- 65%
    T- 72%
    P- 74%
    9>3=8>6=7>2>1>5>4

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by OregonENFP View Post
    My bf is an ISTJ and he wants to know every single detail of every single thing. He asks me every question under the sun what did I do in detail at the gym to how much did I spend on my groceries. I'm starting to think this is a personality trait of the STJ. Wanting to know everything. As an ENFP, I'm pretty vague generally and don't really find reliving every single boring detail of every single thing very fun for me, especially when it has to do with money and how much in detail that I spent on something. Sometimes I just say "I don't know" because I can't be bothered because it annoys me or sometimes I really cannot remember. This bothers him endlessly. Just wondering if you do this, too? Is there a way to get him to lay off the endless questions??

I would also like to add that we're having a long distance relationship and I think this could be part of it, too.
    I had a similar experience with the ISTJ I was with. It was unbearable. I tried to get him to understand how aggravating and painful it was to account for seemingly every minute of every day. Especially as I am responsible, it felt like someone watching my every move. It got to the point where I would refuse to answer him about those things.

It wasn't a long distance relationship.

MBTI
    ISTJ

That would explain why possible career path for ISTJ and ESTJ include Police and Detectives work.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Ahah yeah, my ISTJ father does that sometimes. When it gets annoying, I'll start telling him something like "yeah, and then I went to the park, had some heroine with my druggie friends, we robbed a shop and I accidentally killed two people". Then he stops, lol.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Ahah yeah, my ISTJ father does that sometimes. When it gets annoying, I'll start telling him something like "yeah, and then I went to the park, had some heroine with my druggie friends, we robbed a shop and I accidentally killed two people". Then he stops, lol.
    I use the same approach against SJs that are like this.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I use the same approach against SJs that are like this.
    You know that it doesn't scare them; they know when you're being ridiculous and unrealistic. They just get annoyed, and stop listening to you. Or they might try to force the conversation back to their (the SJs') topic of discussion, or force it back within realistic boundaries. (depends upon a lot of situational variables)
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.