12 Last

Thread: ESFJ + minivans

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Default ESFJ + minivans

Hey guys, ever seen a car like this:

Yea it is sadly a car and no tank .

I have been driving with my ESFJ boss (who is awesome ) lately in his Citroen C4 minivan and he explained the totally automated working gearbox to me. He even showed me that in the "comfort function" the car nearly drives fully automated and he has nothing to do. Then he started a Metallica CD and I thought to myself... what a wonderful world .

Obviously all hope is lost with this one .

So, I recently started to keep my environment under surveillance. And I came to notice, of the few ESFJ that I know, an awful lot of them does drive a minivan... So when exactly, on the way of getting older, does a man loose the gene that enables him to refuse to drive anything but a sports car ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Not sure about "people carriers" in Germany, but where I live people with small children love them including ESFJ's. I had my stint with one and am now in a crossover vehicle which is basically a minivan/SUV without sliding doors.

As for the mansportscargene thing, well my husband still has his sports car and we have the pacifica for family transportation. I imagine he'll always have the type of car he wants because a man and his toys makes a happy wife and vice versa. :P
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

ESFJs just love being moms, so for this, only a minivan will do.

Enneagram
    1w2

Up until last summer I wanted a Suburban so I could pick smaller, weaker cars out of my tires. Minivans just don't have the intimidation factor going on.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Not sure about "people carriers" in Germany, but where I live people with small children love them including ESFJ's. I had my stint with one and am now in a crossover vehicle which is basically a minivan/SUV without sliding doors.

As for the mansportscargene thing, well my husband still has his sports car and we have the pacifica for family transportation. I imagine he'll always have the type of car he wants because a man and his toys makes a happy wife and vice versa. :P
    Hehe . I see its ultimatively inevitable. One day my wife will show me that we only have money to buy one car and if we buy the sports car, the baby has to stay home. I of course will say, well then leave the baby home ! And she will become really angry.

Maybe then I am gonna start valuieng "comfort drive" too in my own small SUV
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't know about ESFJs and minivans, but I've personally noticed that a lot of Jews drive minivans (at least where I'm at).

MBTI
    INTP

Around here you'd think minivan was a bad word. And yet, what's the difference, really, between a minivan and an SUV?

Not much.

MBTI
    ISTJ

*chains himself to steering wheel of his sports car*
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

The ESFJ I know has been drooling over driving a silver bug for as long as I can remember. But I can see her buying one of those if that married-with-kids thing happens. Especially since she wants a ton of little children to raise. o.O
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I have been out of the states for so long, do they Satellite Tracking System, GPS and automatic shutdown from outside forces???
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director