User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run

Default Hey SJs, what do you think of NPs?

NPs, or at least NTPs, get frustrated with SJs, and we all know the stereotype they hold. So, what do you think of NPs? Are they equally as silly to you?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Well, I don't know many, but I do respect their silliness. ISTJ and ENTP would make a good working pair, if they are able to work together. ENTP comes up with a ingenious solution, ISTJ points out why it doesn't work in the real life, ENTP makes some changes, and then ISTJ makes it happen.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ISTJ

Yes, xNTP's have a tendency to frustrate me. Obviously not all of them! But I don't know why this is. I get along fine and NF's and NF's seem to understand me fairly well.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NPs are some of the funniest people i've ever met, especially the NTPs. They always seem to have the strangest but most stimulating conversations with each other (the intp and intj i know). Perhaps it's jealousy, but i like them. And i must say infps are the cutest little things haha. INFP and INTP are my favourite type.

MBTI
    I

They are different, from what I can tell. The few NP's I know, they're alright. I prefer the ENFP's.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

INFPs are entertaining, though once I had one as a teacher in school and her lack of organization/accuracy drove me up the frickin' WALL...
    I've never met an ENFP irl...
    ENTPs can bug me because of the whole competetive-arguing-as-fun thing, though (based on my limited experience) they're so funny and random that it all balances out...
    and I like INTPs a lot. Weirdly, they seem to like me most of the time (probably because I definitely can have my nerdy-NT moments), and I generally like them too. (They're also great for ego-crushing ('cause they WILL tell you if you're wrong), which can be both good and bad.)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    ENTPs can bug me because of the whole competetive-arguing-as-fun thing,
    The INTP i know does this a lot. I like arguing for fun, and its funny for the first 20 minutes or so but after that it starts to bug me. But we seem to get along fairly well, even if some of the things i say are just answered with a blank stare...

MBTI
    ISTJ

One of my best friends is an ENTP. We get along really well, probably partly because neither of us can stand/deal with dishonesty. We do have very, very different ways of thinking and looking at things, and the way she can suddenly commit herself to some course of action tends to make me nervous for her! In the natural course of things, though, I don't think I hang out with a lot of NPs. They usually aren't interested in me and too much spontaneity can weird me out. (Once I know someone I am more flexible, but if I'm just getting to know somebody and they constantly change things it makes me exhausted)

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote:
    Originally Posted by EJCC
    ENTPs can bug me because of the whole competetive-arguing-as-fun thing,
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker45 View Post
    The INTP i know does this a lot. I like arguing for fun, and its funny for the first 20 minutes or so but after that it starts to bug me. But we seem to get along fairly well, even if some of the things i say are just answered with a blank stare...

I'm not much into arguing for fun. Usually if someone is arguing with me I'll either argue until they convince me and then ask a bunch of questions, or I'll go look up more facts to support my side and be like, "Here. Looks like this is the answer, so now lets talk about..." I guess that makes me rather boring/frustrating for the poor NTPs! Also, I know that I am not the best arguer myself so I usually won't get into an argument unless I am pretty confident I am right AND can explain it clearly.

MBTI
    ISTx

Haven't had any problems with the NPs. I get along just dandy with the E/INFPs I know. I'm not sure if I know any E/INTPs.