Thread: ISFJ & ENFP?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    That the guy is potentially untrustworthy and that he dated your friend first. Unless I already really liked him I would probably cross it off the list.
    Okay.. after much thought (and my stomach not feeling too good as I feel she's hurting right now).. I think:
    #1. My ENTJ friend is a good person (muy bueno). She has a good heart. I know.
    2. Given the situation- in my cosmic ENFP mind? I think it's NOT meant to be. I already told him so. If it were, then things would've already worked out in the 1st place.
    3. In the past, we had a guy who cheated on both of us by dating us 2 at the same time. He was from another school (H.S.) so.. after finding that out.. We were both like 'scumbag.' (not really- he just likes multiple women?<---- that kind of guy).
    4. I have a feeling she still really likes him A LOT- hence, her feeling distrust for him liking me in that way? I think she is in denial, as much as she doesn't want to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    T as for the house been spick and span now that my friend is a different story.. Definite NONO!! Does he also file his nails??
    Yeah.. I mean, he even had his sponge bottle cleaning thing properly rested upright in the sink. OMG. The whole place felt like an office.

I think ISFJs may be cute.. He's a cool guy, but my hunch is tellin me "No. I gotta say No. No. No."

Lastly, I can't hurt anyone.. So, I'll just play it off. I think they're good people probably stuck in the wrong situation.. probably not thinking straight.

So- thanks guys. Don't know why I even posted under the SJ section. Should've been elsewhere.. See? It's the P kickin in!

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Viv View Post
    ...Lastly, I can't hurt anyone.. So, I'll just play it off. I think they're good people probably stuck in the wrong situation.. probably not thinking straight.

So- thanks guys. Don't know why I even posted under the SJ section. Should've been elsewhere.. See? It's the P kickin in!
    Aww, that is lovely. Good luck with it!

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Wow, man... well alright then, good luck with your search. Try not to walk into a fan, or eat any crayons while you're at it.

MMMMM Yea love you too Edgar....

PS Wows don't suit you

*Wild horses wonders if purple crayons have more E numbers??*
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Personally I say, from experience, that ENFP with SJs of any type in an intimate relationship is complete disaster. Especially with an ISFJ.
    SDMF

MBTI
    ENFP

Yea lots of people agree with you Hexis... and I don't really know why... I don't think it is a complete disaster as long as the two people involved give eachother space and enjoy their differences

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Yea lots of people agree with you Hexis... and I don't really know why... I don't think it is a complete disaster as long as the two people involved give eachother space and enjoy their differences
    I don't think it's a complete disaster either, as long as you have the same values and you both WANT it to work. Right Wild?
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP

It COULD work that's all I'm saying...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Ive dated three SJs, two of which where ISFJ and both I became very intimate with. All ended in utter disaster for the same reasons.

I felt smothered. Never had my alone time. My life was no longer "mine" it was "OURS", that I hate the most. Everything became "we" or "us", and completely stopped being "I". They wanted a committed, long-term, PERMANENT relationship from the start and I just got to know them...

Now the above might not seem so bad to you SJs, but depriving an ENFP of there individuality is blasphemy and will end with you haveing a shattered heart...among other boken things.

And on second note, even when the relationship is healthy and going good. An SJ still can not seem to provided the right amount of stimulation and emotion for an ENFP. The two ISFJs i dated were both too horrible when it came to dealing with there emotions. Their highs were insanely high and chaotic and their lows...well WERE ALWAYS THERE EVEN DURING HIGHS!

The third who I dated for about 3 months and tried becomeing romantic with failed quickly. She was either an ESTJ or ISTJ, an SJ minus the F has such a lack of understanding of their emotions that only the most mature and stable will be able to even provide "A" sense of emotional feedback. Not saying that yall dont have it. Just saying that the emotional depth of a 3 year old ENFP compared that of a full grown ESTJ or ISTJ is like comparing the grand canyon one of the pores in my skin...

I really dont understand what is with this "epidemic" of male ISTJs on here being completely head over hills for every single one of the female ENFPs on the boards. An intimate relationship between an ENFP and an ISTJ would take SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much work that even the ENFP would give up half way through...

No offense to anyone on here and that wasnt targeting you Dave, your not the only one I see doing it...all the time.
    SDMF

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Personal experience on multiple accounts. Unless someone can provide something more solid than that, I think Hexis wins the thread.

And all relationships come with a "your results may vary" disclaimer

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    ENFP

LOLOLOLOL Ok I do totally get the whole 'we' and 'us' thing that totally drives me up the wall too... you can have my house and the keys to my car (If I had any to give ) but never my freedom *Wish I had a braveheart scottish stylee accent at this point, would be so cool* Anyways, And yes the highs and lows thing I have a female ISFJ that literally has toddler style lows where she has literally stamped her feet But I just think that sometimes the positive outweigh the negatives... However, I do note that it may be easier if the guy is SJ and female is NF ( not hard and fast rule) It's just the couples I have seen work have been this way around