User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What other type/s have you previously tested as?

Senior Member Array ColonelGadaafi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Did you drink alcohol before any of these tests??? Alot of variation there, Brother!
    nah nothing too much.. just a couple of cases of beers, half a notch vodka.. and some gin to conclude it all . Nah i just took the most detached and aloof answers... which describes my normal mode of operatus.. but i ended up with Ti profiles mostly as you can see. But of course you cannot expect tests to be able to go outside it's typology.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

it's tea time! Array Walking Tourist's Avatar

I've gotten ESTJ, INFP, ENFJ, ISTP, and ESFP (I get that one quite a lot)
    I'm still laughing about the ESTJ one because, for sure, it isn't me. It must be my Boss Wanna-Be persona coming out.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Senior Member Array

First time ESTP and most of the time ESTP except for once which said ENTP but I heard that that test is skewed towards N so there you go

Let's make this showy! Array raz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    One more layer: I think the ISFJ can relate to a semi-practical/non-practical theory longer than an ISTJ IF it has a personal meaning for the ISFJ (Feeling).
    A feeling oriented theory or just something that the ISFJ feels emotionally attached to?

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    SJs are only interested in theories if they have a realistic practical application. If the theory is still in the "up in the clouds" mode, then the SJ isn't that interested in it because it's suspect to change. That's still situational though. If I'm working with something, and a better version of it is being theorized, there's a good chance I'll look at it just to see what might be possible. I'll take it with a grain of salt though that it could change.

Is that the difference between an ESxJ's view of theories and abstractions and an ISxJ's view of them? The ESxJ ignores them because they have a harder time understanding it, but the ISxJ has more patience with it, and only rejects it once it begins to lack a practical application? That's how I view a lot of things. I just can't understand how someone would want to discuss something that doesn't relate to something happening in the real world. It just makes no sense. It's like a waste of time.

I don't have a difficult time understanding abstractions. I am just more concerned with what I can control in the present, and the likely possibilities in the near-future.

Oh, and I've tested as every EJ combo there is.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

INTJ after reading PUM II
    INFJ after realizing there was no way that I could be INTJ
    INTP for years after taking the MBTI Step II and DiSC
    ENTP after realizing that I am too practical to be INTP, but was not eliminating ESTP entirely
    ENTJ (unsure why)
    ISTP after gaining a better perspective of type and stopped misconnoting the the language

ISTJ pretty consistently but I got INTJ and ISTP once.