• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do ESXJs Love INFJs???

Do you love INFJs?

• Yes I love them very very much

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No I have a burning hatred in my heart for them

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I do not know any INFJs

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tell me do ya????? and if you do how much??

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think that this is too subjective/simple question to provide answer that will match reality.

Btw ESxJ are very rare on this forum.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think that this is too subjective/simple question to provide answer that will match reality.

Btw ESxJ are very rare on this forum.

damnit...well then will the rest of you love infjs in their absence?

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
My boyfriend was an ESTJ and I was INFJ, so it does happen sometimes. I think they like some things about us, but over the long term the differences in expressing emotion cause problems. The J factor helps a lot but it works better for the ESTJ if the INFJ is willing to be subordinate and doesn't mistake bluntness for unkindness. As long as that happens, things go pretty smoothly. The INFJ will have to do most of the bending though.

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I think it's possible for any type to love any type. There is compromise in any relationship.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
There is compromise in any relationship.

Why do you love me lol

I love you because of the first comment you made. *sigh*

It nice to know there are people in the world who are not self obsessed assholes looking after no 1. That in any relationship it takes 2 to tango.

I don't need a knight in shining armour, i do hope however i meet a decent human being some point in the future who likes the that word 'compromise'.
:)

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Haha, well, it's true, there's a lot of people that don't recognize that unfortunately...

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
HUGE difference between an ESFJ and an ESTJ first of all. The ESFJ is going to love anybody they can take care of and look after and that sure as shit isn't going to be an INFJ. The ESTJ is going to love anybody they can dictate their inefficient orders to and again, that isn't going to be an INFJ.

So I would say the two aren't a good pairing.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
HUGE difference between an ESFJ and an ESTJ first of all. The ESFJ is going to love anybody they can take care of and look after and that sure as shit isn't going to be an INFJ. The ESTJ is going to love anybody they can dictate their inefficient orders to and again, that isn't going to be an INFJ.

But they can still love us!!!!!

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
But they can still love us!!!!!

ESFJs will love anybody they can look after. It's like having a loyal dog, there's nothing special about you, it's their nature.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Hm. Someone:

1. Hasn't met enough healthy ESTJs, and
2. doesn't realize that (almost) EVERYONE loves being "taken care of and looked after". Even INFJs.

In fact, after reading that post, I asked my mom "Hey, do you like being taken care of and looked after? Doesn't everyone?"
Her response: "Yeah, I do. What a strange question."

EDIT: For the record, I love people who are nice, and who I understand, and who understand me, and who understand my sense of humor, etc, etc. Most of my friends would never take orders from me, and I would never try to boss them around.

Another edit: My mom's an INFJ! Whoops! Forgot to mention that...:doh:

Last edited:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ESFJs will love anybody they can look after. It's like having a loyal dog, there's nothing special about you, it's their nature.

Thanks mate .. loyal dog ehh ;) .. I hope you are referring to a gorgeous puppy Labrador and not an Alsatian. :wubbie:

In fact, after reading that post, I asked my mom "Hey, do you like being taken care of and looked after? Doesn't everyone?"
Her response: "Yeah, I do. What a strange question."

Ouch, i am going to show my softer side now. Of course i want to take care and look after my other half. I would also be grateful, if they would do the same back.