• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do ESXJs Love INFJs???

Do you love INFJs?

• Yes I love them very very much

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No I have a burning hatred in my heart for them

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I do not know any INFJs

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
"Even INFJs".

Especially INFJs! We're suckers for that!

Shaggy

MBTI Type
INfJ
I like to think that ESxJs can love INFJs, I'm marrying an ESFJ in less than a week. She does feel fulfilled when raising and caring care of others. I have a 10 year old son from a previous relationship and we have 7 month old son together. On top of, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 4 kittens, 75g fish tank, and 20g fish tank. Needless to say, we're busy but its rewarding.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I like to think that ESxJs can love INFJs, I'm marrying an ESFJ in less than a week. She does feel fulfilled when raising and caring care of others. I have a 10 year old son from a previous relationship and we have 7 month old son together. On top of, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 4 kittens, 75g fish tank, and 20g fish tank. Needless to say, we're busy but its rewarding.

Wow, congratulations. Good luck and i hope you have many happy years together. Yeah that's a lot of animals. Lol.

Lightyear

The ESFJ is going to love anybody they can take care of and look after and that sure as shit isn't going to be an INFJ.

I love people who care about me and do nice and thoughtful things for me! That's one of the main things I love about ESFJs, they are just so caring.

My best friend is an ESFJ (however she isn't higly extroverted (meaning she doesn't talk my ear of) and not a very strong sensor) and we can especially relate through our shared Fe, we know how to cheer each other up and take care of each other if the other person is down.

My current flatmate is also an ESFJ and although she is one of the nicest and most generous people I know she is more challenging because she is super-talkative and I can't really talk to her about non-sensor stuff. Still she is a gem.

I have more problems with ESTJs since I just find them unimaginative, rigid and not very emotionally aware but I am sure there are some lovely and balanced ones out there, I just have to find them. But in general I can't see myself ever getting into a relationship with this type (and probably also not with an ESFJ but of course there might be exceptions)