User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    infj

They are excellent listeners, wonderful partners, and quite romantic. I married an ISTJ a few weeks ago and hope to post a pic on my site here this week.
    I am happier than I could ever imagine being. I highly recommend this type to all women seeking a solid, trustworthy, reliable, honest husband who is also romantic and generous.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    Very well done list and descriptions. Personally, I seek control inwardly - of myself as opposed to situations or people. Other than that, I'd probably fit right in with most of what is described - probably to the extreme.
    When I said "control" I meant both inward and outward, that being relative to the person to relate to. I added in a sentence for clarity.

Everyone's input is appreciated.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by batumi View Post
    I am happier than I could ever imagine being. I highly recommend this type to all women seeking a solid, trustworthy, reliable, honest husband who is also romantic and generous.
    This would describe my grandfather. He had a very romantic and expressive side to him.

Blackcat, some thoughts on the weaker functions in an ISTJ. They are my best guesses, but someone call me out if I'm way off base.

ISTJs that embrace their Fi side can be very romantic, offering grand gestures of poetry and other Fi fueled artistic expression of their caring. They can be incredibly tender underneath the rock hard shell. Fi can also cause them to have 'weak spots', where an otherwise rational being can become irrational. These weak spots are generally very narrow and focused, though. For example, they can make unwise financial decisions in an attempt to make their partner happy... however, they won't usually let it go so far as to financially ruin them.

ISTJs can be great at determining someone's character. Si/Te causes some people to not 'fit' quite right. An ISTJ with developed Fi/Ne can take that a step further and be extremely good at figuring out the basic quality of someone's character and motivations. It's not a deep understanding like in the INFP, but it's a big picture understanding that rarely leads them astray.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

really well done, nice job.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Reading this reminded me how much I love ISTJs.

Very good job.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amira View Post
    Anyway, so far the profile looks great! Not sure what I would add, really... I like the graphic, as one of my names translates to "female warrior." Interesting. Oh, I know!

My Si wants to let you know that it is spelled knack. Sorry, couldn't help it!
    Lol, it is an ISTJ thing then. I spotted that too but reigned myself in.

Also, I agree that the knight graphic is cool. There was a bit of discussion that it might not be suitable for female ISTJs, but I'm honoured by it! For some reason it made me think of Queen Elizabeth I of England - I always thought she was amazing even before I realised we shared a personality type - as she said, "I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and a king of England too."

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    This would describe my grandfather. He had a very romantic and expressive side to him.

Blackcat, some thoughts on the weaker functions in an ISTJ. They are my best guesses, but someone call me out if I'm way off base.

ISTJs that embrace their Fi side can be very romantic, offering grand gestures of poetry and other Fi fueled artistic expression of their caring. They can be incredibly tender underneath the rock hard shell. Fi can also cause them to have 'weak spots', where an otherwise rational being can become irrational. These weak spots are generally very narrow and focused, though. For example, they can make unwise financial decisions in an attempt to make their partner happy... however, they won't usually let it go so far as to financially ruin them.

ISTJs can be great at determining someone's character. Si/Te causes some people to not 'fit' quite right. An ISTJ with developed Fi/Ne can take that a step further and be extremely good at figuring out the basic quality of someone's character and motivations. It's not a deep understanding like in the INFP, but it's a big picture understanding that rarely leads them astray.

I'd say they're accurate observations.

MBTI
    infj

I would say you are exactly correct. And thanks for your post and sharing about your grandfather.

MBTI
    TiSe

Very impressive BlackCat.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Motion seconded. Though, the INFP might get an instinctual understanding that is deep I many times can understand people and get a read off of their most basic reasons for doing things. Their overall character might be just a stencil though. But, how deeper can you get than knocking everything back to the basics? I guess it depends on the person. I do think we do get decent reads on people's character. I have yet to be wrong, and the more I think about it the more I trust my gut feelings. I don't typically, if ever, second guess my gut reads on people. I've been right, from what I can see, every time so far.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."