• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Finding ISFJ's

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
d@ve, d@ve, d@ve, d@ve, d@ve... Don't make me come out there and fly wing man.
Why not? :cheers:

You'll do fine. Just relax. I know it will happen eventually, but just let it go. Be yourself. She's gonna find out how crazy you are eventually if you get into a relationship.

Are you implying that I am crazy, Eagle? You are crazier than I am! You and your hypocritical statements! :spam_laser:

Finally, if this doesn't work out you and Tea Party can always get together when she gets out of HS.

Sounds like there is a mutual attraction to me... :newwink:

How dare you insinuate such a scheme! :azdaja: Don't make me drive out to Rochester (it's not that far!) and cause a beat down! :duel:

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dave, in regards to whose crazier I don't even have to say that I didn't address it cause you know it. To resolve this issue though, whose the one that likes to wear bows and carry rolling pins?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Dave, in regards to whose crazier I don't even have to say that I didn't address it cause you know it. To resolve this issue though, whose the one that likes to wear bows and carry rolling pins?

I never said I LIKED doing it, but someone has to face your verbal abuse it may as well be me! :steam:

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Verbal Abuse huh.. I ought to use our politically corrupt legal system against you.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Verbal Abuse huh.. I ought to use our politically corrupt legal system against you.

LOL! :rofl1: They don't know what is right from wrong they would end up winning the case for me instead. :doh: :yes: Besides, I'm loaded I would just pay them off. ;)

Tea Party

MBTI Type
IXFj
Enneagram
4 SO
Don't worry, I definitley come off as an idiot when it comes to flirting. ;)
I thought so. ^_^

She also texts alot... is that girl thing??? :shock:
Maybe. We (as in ISFJs) DO enjoy talking to people, however shy we are... but I think texting is an easier form of communication for most of us than just talking on the phone. Gives us more time to think about what we want to say.

How would you suggest approaching her with her friend around? :huh: It is indeed a bit awkward for me... one girl is scary enough! :shock: Maybe the note will take care of it though. :D
A note is definitely a good idea... just don't be afraid to say hi to her when she is with her friend. C:

Tea Party

MBTI Type
IXFj
Enneagram
4 SO
d@ve, d@ve, d@ve, d@ve, d@ve... Don't make me come out there and fly wing man. You'll do fine. Just relax. I know it will happen eventually, but just let it go. Be yourself. She's gonna find out how crazy you are eventually if you get into a relationship.

Finally, if this doesn't work out you and Tea Party can always get together when she gets out of HS.

Sounds like there is a mutual attraction to me... :newwink:

How awkward. :U

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, this question have been nagging me for a couple weeks now. I guess it's just out of curiosity though as Jeffster and some others were talking to me about it in vent. And since Warm refuses to help me by answering my questions...

How does one go about finding and wooing an ISFJ? :huh:
What do ISFJ's look for in a guy/girl?

Strike up a conversation with every sourpuss looking girl you come across (there is a good chance she is ISFJ)

Ask her out about 5 times. She will say no the first 4 times because "a proper girl is not interested in those sort of frivolities", but by the 5th time she will agree and will expect you to be in an exclusive relationship after a first kiss.

Unique

Strike up a conversation with every sourpuss looking girl you come across (there is a good chance she is ISFJ)

Ask her out about 5 times. She will say no the first 4 times because "a proper girl is not interested in those sort of frivolities", but by the 5th time she will agree and will expect you to be in an exclusive relationship after a first kiss.

I loled

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I gave her the note today... I think it scared her... after the class she hurried off before me... she did not smile at me or talk to me or anything :(... I'm afraid I have really screwed things up... the note asked her to e-mail me so hopefully I will get some sort of response, if not, it will be quite awkward to see her in the following classes... :peepwall:

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I gave her the note today... I think it scared her... after the class she hurried off before me... she did not smile at me or talk to me or anything :(... I'm afraid I have really screwed things up... the note asked her to e-mail me so hopefully I will get some sort of response, if not, it will be quite awkward to see her in the following classes... :peepwall:

I'm not ISFJ, but I am a girl, so I'm going to toss in my two cents, d@v3. It's entirely possible that this girl didn't even realize you liked her and is now so shocked that she doesn't know what to do about this note yet. You could still be in the "I don't know how I feel about him" territory for her. And, as Tea Party said earlier, ISFJs like to think things through before they say them. (Or write them, because speaking is tough, too.)

Anyway, don't give up hope, but act totally normal and chill. :cool: The bigger deal you make out of this, the more cornered she is going to feel about making her decision. In the meantime, just be your gentleman self and show her what she could be missing out on. :newwink:

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Remember, ISFJs aren't usually good with words...
Huh?!!!
Super confident people who are really good at flirting can be really intimidating... we don't know how to flirt back, and we can't keep up with them! (Which makes us feel inadequate.)
Huh?!!!

<-----------------------not this one

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, this question have been nagging me for a couple weeks now. I guess it's just out of curiosity though as Jeffster and some others were talking to me about it in vent. And since Warm refuses to help me by answering my questions...

How does one go about finding and wooing an ISFJ? :huh:
What do ISFJ's look for in a guy/girl?
How similar are they to the ISTJ when it comes to relationships?
Where do they "hide out"?
How do they flirt?
What types are they typically interested in?

ok so.... ive been hearing how ENTJ/ISFJ is quite common. so i need to locate one to see what all the fuss is about. where does one find an ISFJ?

and do the instructions change for it being ENTJ pursuer vs ISTJ (dave) pursuer? i imagine i scare most of 'em off...

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
so i take it all you ISFJs are afraid of answering teh ENTJ??? :devil:

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
^^ Don't you think it would be wiser to figure out who you are than rely on MBTI for who you think might make a good girlfriend? :)

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^^ Don't you think it would be wiser to figure out who you are than rely on MBTI for who you think might make a good girlfriend? :)

oh come on. im sick of all these people going on with "dont use MBTI to determine ____ ", "any type can work with any type ___" bla bla bla ;)

where's the fun in this system!?

PS: how in the world will figuring out who "you are" help me find a girlfriend? (im semi-serious :D)

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
oh come on. im sick of all these people going on with "dont use MBTI to determine ____ ", "any type can work with any type ___" bla bla bla ;)

where's the fun in this system!?

PS: how in the world will figuring out who "you are" help me find a girlfriend? (im semi-serious :D)

Ah I see! You're just out for fun! :devil: Good luck.