• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Finding ISFJ's

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Make any sense or is your head just as messed up as mine??? ;)

Some of the things you write apply to me as well, but i don't have any problem with "being put in a box", in fact i find it very comforting. But now you have made me unsure of my own type:doh:

well, i don't think we're both isfj's (could it be that you are esfj as d@v3 says?)

Do you think you could be ESFJ? You said you were shy for the first five minutes but then you moved in? :)

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Just found out I'm best friends with an ISFJ! XD I took the liberty of asking her these questions.

How does one go about finding and wooing an ISFJ?
Weeell, my ISFJ likes to go to the library, works diligently during the day at her job, and goes to her church regularly. The wooing isn't so hard; be polite, respectful, and be direct. An ISFJ, in her experience, is not big on mind-games.

What do ISFJ's look for in a guy/girl?
Repeat: polite, gentlemanly, respectful, dependable, kind. (for female seeking male)

How similar are they to the ISTJ when it comes to relationships?
They both want the dating to just start, lol. Ask and see what happens. They'll be quite trustworthy and do their best to make the relationship work.

Where do they "hide out"?
See number one, please. :)

How do they flirt?
Shy. Coy. Blushing. Nothing too obvious.

What types are they typically interested in?
Mostly ISTJ. The protective, dependable, but huggable teddy-bear kind of thing. :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Some of the things you write apply to me as well, but i don't have any problem with "being put in a box", in fact i find it very comforting. But now you have made me unsure of my own type:doh:

well, i don't think we're both isfj's (could it be that you are esfj as d@v3 says?)

I have just checked out the ESFJ ..warm, sympathetic, helpful, cooperative, tactful, down-to-earth, practical, thorough, consistent, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic. They enjoy tradition and security, and will seek stable lives that are rich in contact with friends and family.
Some is spot on .. the only thing i will strongly disagree on is the manipulation part .. i treat people how i like to be treated .. that's with kindness and respect .. i don't do tactful .. i call a spade a spade and wont mince my words (if it hurts your feelings then dont ask for my opinion, kind of thing) and the rich contact with friends and family .. either/or .. i can see them and am happy .. but if i didn't see anyone for a year, i wouldn't really care ..

I am going to take this test again .. AHHHHHHHHH

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
So i took it again and i came up as a

Your Type is
ESFJ
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
11 50 50 22

So thats it .. i give up .. whatever i am .. I am Sarah and a screwed up 4 .. lol .. its all good (i am not a manipulator though)

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
(i am not a manipulator though)

that's manipulation right there :steam: :D

nah, i also need to test myself again.. It bothers me that there are so many different though, there should just be a standard one that everybody takes

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Remember that ENTJ is the dual type of ISFJ.

Unique

According to personality page ISFJs like us ESTPs

I still find it hard to believe myself lol though I have been on a date with an ISFJ that was ages ago tho... um i found her... online i guess... but not like online dating sites haha I cant stand that stuff, she was a friend of a friend, just IMed a lot and yeah

Probably why I'm more into socionics ;)

Seriously though, ISFJs are everywhere...

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Yeah here's another *guilty as charged ;D

Unique

haha when I said they were everywhere they are actually pretty rare on forums such as this one

then again so are ESTPs

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Well I am in another country so I use the net as my escape route. ;)

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
LOL *won't continue as I prefer to be dark and mysterious* :D

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well, you all were right, I found a girl in my class and she came over to me and started talking to me... which was new for me and kind of surprising... but anyway, she was shy and I found myself kind of drawn to her for some reason. She seems very sweet though and has a sweet smile and she is quiet and works very hard during class and takes notes!(She makes me look lazy ;))

After "noticing" her last Tuesday, I decided I would dress up a little bit the next time I would see her to see if she noticed.. well, I'm not sure if it was because I dressed up, but sure enough she approached me to say hi in the hallway! She went into the classroom to sit down. I naturally walked in and took my secluded seat in front corner of the classroom away from everyone else. =P But then something came over me and I got up and walk over to the other side of the room and sat next to her... I very embarassed though as I was worried what she was thinking. :( She didn't seem to mind that I sat next to her though. :) I asked if she had facebook she said no but she had a myspace but I cannot find her on there. :( Will keep you all posted. :D
This leads me to think she is an ISFJ... I will see her again tomorrow and I am very nervous as to how to approach her. :peepwall:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Showing interest is definitely a big plus. We love to be noticed, but for all the good little things. Just not to strong. That could be a major turn off. Sounds difficult, but it isn't. :D

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well, I'm going to see her in about 20 minutes. Wish me luck, I'll need it... I was thinking I should have one of those wireless ear pieces and have one of y'all telling me what to say as I will most likely lose my ability to speech at the sight of her beauty. :blush: :D:D:D