User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Yes. I am possibly the funniest person I know, and I know many funny people.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Senior Member Just another ISTJ's Avatar
    MBTI
    IsTj
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTP

Oh no. I am but a vessel filled to the brim with seriousness.

Some people catch my sarcasm every time I pull the trigger and we share a good laugh, while most others don't and think I'm being serious. It's rather facepalm-y when the latter situation occurs, as they usually respond to my statement to clear up any confusion on my part.

My ISFJ boyfriend is hilarious, as is my ISFJ cousin, and my ESFJ cousin and I share a sense of humor no one else understands.

MBTI
    ISXJ

Yes, I do think I'm funny. Those that don't know me well wouldn't know that though, because I come off as being very serious and business-like. Those I'm comfortable with: friends, family, and my students know that I have a wickedly witty side to me though.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

My ISFJ is probably one of the few people who can make me break out into laughter. It's probably the (Ne+Fe) + (Fe+Ne) dynamics. Her developed Fe picks up on social abnormalities that my underdeveloped Fe fails to notice, and uses the quick wit of Ne to deliver it. Just like my Ne picks up on observations that her underdeveloped Ne misses. But because of the similar yet opposing dynamics, we both appreciate it each other's input.

Either that, or we've spent so/too long together. But yeah, despite having different material, we're practically on the same wave-length; laconic and dry to outrageously profane.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Yes, I'm funny. But I'm also an introvert, so I'm not constantly making people laugh... just my friends and people I see often.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    istj

I'm very funny.
    If Men's Health magazine was true, you would never need to buy more than one issue.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    Yes, I do think I'm funny. Those that don't know me well wouldn't know that though, because I come off as being very serious and business-like. Those I'm comfortable with: friends, family, and my students know that I have a wickedly witty side to me though.
    Yeah I can relate to that. I don't think I'm a laugh-a-minute comedian, by no means, but put me in the right setting with people I trust and I come out with all sorts of outrageous things. It's funny when people who haven't seen that side of me look sort of mock shocked and say they never knew I was like that, lol. My humour can be quite witty but also quite direct and possibly bawdy. Bit of a difference from my prim image.

My day-to-day humour tends to focus on amusing observations, literal observations or my personal thoughts about people/situations.

Other than that, most of the time I'm very serious. Sometimes I'm being deadly serious and someone will laugh loudly at something I've said... I think just seeing things in a different way to other people can be amusing to them.

My boyfriend (ISFJ) is very funny, but more mainstream. He's properly into comedy as well, like he knows who all the comedians are. He also tells actual jokes, which I've noticed guys tend to do quite a lot but I don't know any girls who tell jokes. I don't always get them, I must admit, and then I feel sheepish and apologise for being an idiot.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Well, I did make a facebook profile for a plastic fork... and took some pictures of it in different situations. And it was in a relationship with a knife. And had about 100 friends. I thought it was hilarious.

And I have been having thoughts of publishing a hilarious comic book I made with a friend.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    I

I definitely do, I make people laugh. I've been told I should be a standup comic actually, no joke.