User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I don't think my ISFJ girlfriend is against them. If she was, I'd be pissed off, thus she would have to have changed her mind about it to still be with me.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ISTx

It's one of those things that naturally, I'd feel uneasy with but I'd be willing to shrug it off if it meant something to "her".

MBTI
    LoLz

Maybe if I were really into the girl...hand holding? It's just something emotional plus in public. It know it sounds weird, but it's just awkward and draining. It might be situational. I've had some times with girls where I was so focused on her that I began to ignore everyone around me, so I wouldn't care. It'd still be weird.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    It's one of those things that naturally, I'd feel uneasy with but I'd be willing to shrug it off if it meant something to "her".
    Beat has a point... if it REALLY meant something to her... I would just be like... "umm..okay.. if it makes you happy.. "

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I don't mind it anymore, just as long as it's not done excessively. It used to make me feel very nervous, because the emotions are a private thing!
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Beat has a point... if it REALLY meant something to her... I would just be like... "umm..okay.. if it makes you happy.. "
    Aww...that's very sweet of you and Beat.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I'm torn. The rest of the world seems to disappear when I'm with someone I feel strongly for and I don't care about what anyone else thinks, but at the same time I don't want to piss off other people.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Forget the other people. Do they really matter?
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

MBTI
    INTJ

Despite what I wrote in my last post, I've remembered that when it came to hugging friends I was very reluctant. I had a close-knit group of about 9 friends at school (I miss that feeling...) and all the others thought it was amusing how I refused to join in the group hugging sessions. Anyway, eventually after much coaxing and teasing me, and almost a year after having met them, I gave in to the friend lovefests. Lol.
    I just couldn't comprehend why you'd be that close to someone who wasn't an SO I suppose. I'm grateful to my friends for opening my mind!

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

I don't mind most of it, although I try not to make people that I care about feel too uncomfortable. If it's around strangers, I don't really care. Although I will say I try to be careful if there are kids around. I probably wouldn't make out in public but I am very touchy-feely and will cuddle, kiss, and at the very least hold hands in public. It is even important to me to some degree because it makes me feel like the person I'm with is proud for other people to know that we are together and more than friends.

My boyfriend (ISTP) is more uncomfortable with it and if I try to kiss him in public he'll look around to make sure no one is watching.

One time we were hiking and some older men who were also hiking the trail thought we were cute and offered to take a picture of us standing on a huge rock outcropping together. As one man was snapping pictures, another started yelling "Kiss! Kiss!" I kissed him but he was a little tense about it. I was in my element! Later I put the picture up on Facebook with our other pictures, not even thinking about it, and he asked me to take it down.

As for friends and stuff, I will hug them in public all the time. I am pretty affectionate.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg