First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I agree it wouldn't be good for her to change who she is just for this one guy. But I think the ISTJ would much prefer her over the ENFP. It depends on how mature he is though. Besides, didn't she say that the ISTJ is the one who called it off with the ENFP before? I think she should write him the note and see what happens. If she writes the note, then he will see through her smoke screen of emotional disregard for him and he will appreciate it. She really has nothing to lose by doing that.
    Indeed. Notes are good. One thing to do is actually not sign with her name. Just leave it anonymous. Then after writing him a few notes if it seems that he is interested, arrange a meeting. When he gets there he would see that it is actually her... I know I read/heard/saw that somewhere before.

I do think that it would be a bad thing for her to try and change. See, either way. When do people try to change? Typically when they are young. By doing this they actually grow more. So, although it's a bad thing in some sense, its a good thing. I am encouraging her to be who she is. Yet, I want her to grow as an individual as well. One way to do that is to learn life lessons. The only real teacher in life is experience (that statement works just takes a lot of explaining). I see her growing so much more by trying to change and then realizing she can't and then growing as an individual, than just being who she is and going after the boy. So, I'm torn, between helping her in two different ways. One might be more painful, but isn't that pain what helps us grow? So, yes.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

MBTI
    ISTJ

I don't think she should leave it anonymous. Because personally, I hate playing games like that! How would she know if he was interested or not if she does not put her name on it? He could become skeptical and think it was a prank. I think she should leave him a note and put her name on it because it time ISN'T on her side. Worst still, he could think that the note is from the ENFP and it could turn into a total backfire!

If she leaves him a note with her name, she will know for sure what is going on. That way everyone is on the same page. If he is as nice/mature as she is describing, then he will probably get back to her within a week letting her know his decision whatever it may be.

MBTI
    INTJ

I don't think she should leave it anonymous. Because personally, I hate playing games like that! How would she know if he was interested or not if she does not put her name on it? He could become skeptical and think it was a prank. I think she should leave him a note and put her name on it because it time ISN'T on her side. Worst still, he could think that the note is from the ENFP and it could turn into a total backfire!

If she leaves him a note with her name, she will know for sure what is going on. That way everyone is on the same page. If he is as nice/mature as she is describing, then he will probably get back to her within a week letting her know his decision whatever it may be.

I agree with you.

The whole point of the note is letting him know she has those feelings, because she may not have been getting that across. Therefore if he finds this anonymous note he is unlikely to think it'll be from Tea. Not only that, he may get ENFP involved if he think it's her and she'll wonder who it is; she may even suss out that it's Tea, and that would get nasty.
    No, if notes are being used, they should be named.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Tea Party reminds me so much of myself. I relate to her soo much. I just realized that my advice is probably useless in this thread because of that.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Tea Party reminds me so much of myself. I relate to her soo much. I just realized that my advice is probably useless in this thread because of that.
    There, there, Hmm. Your advice is not useless. Perhaps you will learn something about us whilst we learn something about you? I like ISFJ's they are very cute and shy, right? -That is, until they get to know you better?

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

There, there, Hmm. Your advice is not useless. Perhaps you will learn something about us whilst we learn something about you? I like ISFJ's they are very cute and shy, right? -That is, until they get to know you better?
    Yeah.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Indeed. To both d@ve's and Shadow's responses to my post and to Hmm's post.
    - Caleb

MBTI
    IXFj
    Enneagram
    4 SO

Alright, so I caught him in the hallway today and told him that I needed to talk to him in private soon.... so tomorrow will probably be the day I tell him. Um... do you think he'll remember that I needed to talk to him? If he forgets, should I still bring it up again? I'm really nervous and he seemed kind of unresponsive, even though earlier in the morning he was doing his whole "how are you" thing like normal. :c One of my friends said that he seemed tired in his third period and that's probably why he seemed unresponsive but I am still very worried... I don't want to bother him...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Don't be nervous (I know that you can't not be but relax). If you've committed yourself to this just follow through.
    - Caleb

MBTI
    IXFj
    Enneagram
    4 SO

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    Don't be nervous (I know that you can't not be but relax). If you've committed yourself to this just follow through.
    Okay. :c